IV.CHILL

"Jah,it's hot, stop !"

The night sky couldn't stop the heat . It was a summer night , the two of you were laid out in your living room. Your legs wide open in front of your window air conditioner. Your only cover up was a thin bralette and panties . The humidity had caused small beads of sweat to slide down your body . Jah sat in front of you, admiring his view . His hands traced the outside of your thighs. "You blockin' the air" you said sourly.

How about if I come down more?" Jahseh inched lower, rubbing his nose across the front of your panties . You let out a deep breath of satisfaction as the air hit your skin again. The sound of the raggedy AC engine soothed you , you closed your eyes.

Jahseh had taken it upon himself to remove your panties, it was hot you didn't protest . He reached for the cold glass of water that sat beside him . He reached inside , taking out an ice cube . "You say you hot?" He mumbled. The thin ice cube dragged across your left inner thigh , it gave you hair raising chills. The cube found itself at the tip of your clit . You winced at the fact that something so cold, could burn so good . "Thought you said you was hot" he smirked down at you . The ice cube went in circles around your pulsating clit, he watched as your hole clenched and slowly created its wetness . Your mouth opened wide, it felt so good.

That shit melted quick as fuck " he chuckled and he grabbed another ice cube , this time it rested half way between his plump lips. He hovered on top of you, bringing the ice to your mouth . You licked the ice seductively , before he let it go. Your tongues fought with each other , as if it was a battle to see who could melt the ice first. Water and spit dripped down the side of your face, until it hit the hardwood floor . You pulled back and swallowed . He did the same. Your eyes pleaded with his.

"I wanna fuck" you begged , his dreads were covering his face , so you brushed them to the side to look in his eyes .

I know" he felt between the lips of your pussy. "I can tell" his tone was condescending , Jah loved to make you beg . He grabbed more ice and spread your legs wider. His hot mouth zeroed in on your clit. He took it into his mouth, sucking it wildly as it swelled against him . Your hips buckled as you tried your hardest not to force his head down further into you . He liked to be in control .

Your legs butterflied as you awaited his dick. Jah slid his basketball shorts down, his thickness was standing at full attention.

"You ain't got no draws on? You nasty" you teased him, causing both of you to laugh .

"Nah, it's too hot . Besides , it makes it easier to get into the pussy" he quickly rammed himself inside of you with his last word .

"Ahh!" You yelped , he did it without warning . He stayed inside of you for a moment , enjoying this feeling . His arms rested at the sides of your face and he looked down at you . He stared at you with no expression .

"Whatttt?" Your voice dragged on bashfully . He was acting weird to you.

"Sometimes, when I look at you , I can't believe you really mine" he said

"What? Is this Jahseh ? The nigga that everybody scared of ?" You teased him, Jah rarely got soft , unless it was your birthday or he seen you crying. Never at times like this .

"I'm still THAT nigga" he assured, placing a quick kiss on your lips .

"Well show me."

He moved inside of you slowly , it didn't matter his pace , his dick was so big that it always felt good to you . You lifted his dreads out of his face and wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead . You pulled his face closer to yours , feeling his breath and hearing his low grunts . He was so focused on you . "Kiss me" you told him, without question he kissed your lips , moving them so he could slide in his tongue inside. You moaned , breathing through your nose and he quickened his pace .

Oh fuck!" You screamed as his dick slammed into you . He went so hard that the coffee table bounced at the same pace . The candles and coasters that sat on top of it shook loudly . The old floor creaked with each hard stroke . You lived on the second floor of the building, you knew your neighbors could hear everything . "Jah! Oh my god!"

Your fingers pierced into his arms ."You feel that dagger now huh?" he growled , raising himself off of you but still pounding you into the ground . A small puddle began to form underneath you.

"Yes! It's feels so fucking good !"

"Somebody in there fuckin!" The two of you heard a bystander say from outside . All the windows were open, and you were loud ... really loud .

"Sound like he killin that shit too!" Someone else said . You tried your hardest to be quiet, breathing hard through closed lips .

"Am I killing this shit, tell em!" Jah said loudly, egging on the recognition from the strangers outside.

Uhhh, baby shut up!" You spat, placing your hands over his mouth . Jahseh decided to take it up a notch and put a couple of your fingers in his mouth . "You so nasty!" Slowly you pulled them out of his mouth and trailed your hand to his neck . You applied pressure, surprisingly he was into it. He smiled at you . You bit into your lip, feeling yourself rising beneath him . "You fucking this pussy up !" You inched out , shutting your eyes tightly. Your grip on his neck became tighter . It was apparent that your neighbors could hear you as they hit the ceiling with a broom stick. But it didn't stop Jah if anything it only made him go harder . Your eyes were glossy and filled with intense desire . Jah knew that look, he was the only person that could get you there .

"I know you love it when I fuck you like this" he mumbled . You squeaked and nodded your head quickly , unable to speak words . "I love the sounds you make when you about to cum" Your brows caved in and your mouth opened wide . "I'll do anything you want me to do, as long as you keep looking at me like that "

You let out a toe curling scream as you released under him . You clamped him down with your muscles, your legs shook and wobbled as he tried to get his nut.

"Fill this pussy baby " your voice shook as you called out to him . He let out a loud groan as he came inside of you . He laid on top of you , as your sweat and love clung together in the heat .

"Baby" you said, breathing hard underneath him.

"Huh?"

"I love being up under you but not now, it's hot.