Taylor

MATURE
MATURE
MATURE

You and your girlfriend Taylor Swift have been dating for almost a year now, she always knows how to make you feel special.
————————\_o_/—————————
You sit on the couch binge watching your favorite movie Star Wars for about the billionth time. You snuggle under a blanket. You wear a Reputation hoodie and 1989 sweatpants.
From the other side of your apartment you hear Taylor's feet walk down the stairs and coming towards you. You turn your head slightly and over the couch she kisses you on the forehead.
"hey baby girl, watching Star Wars again haha such a cute little nerd" she chuckles
You crinkle your eyebrows and grin " says the one who thinks she is a detective of the NYPD on Law and order... you are the real nerd"
She hops over the couch somehow smoothly without breaking a sweat. "Oh yeah.." she says seductively, she leans into kiss you with her soft sparkling pink lips. You feel your entire body tremble with the need for your lips to contact hers.
*knock knock*
She turns her head and looks back at you "fuck" she says under her breathe

She stands up and walks over to the door, "Karlie oh my god what are you doing here" "Hey tay I'm here to give you these invitations to Ed's party!!! It's tomorrow night be there or be square" "Thanks Kloss we'll be there!" "one thing though Tay" "yeah?" " well ed says no ya know hooking up at the party" "Haha of course that's a no brainer" "I gotta go Tay I'll see you tomorrow"
She walks back over to you "WE GOING SHOPPPIN TOMORROW" she says excitedly. You admire her perfect smile you love her with all your heart.
"Yay!!!" " I'm kind of tired baby I'm gonna turn in" "alright hun I'll be up in a bit"

The next day you get to the store and Taylor does a cute little fashion show
"I'm ready for you baby girl" you say with a wide smile across your face.

"First choice"

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO HOT" you say as you start feeling aroused

She smiles and looks at the ground "I'll go try on the next one be right back" she runs back into the changing room

"Second I don't really know about this one though.." "you are beautiful anyways Bebe"

" "you are beautiful anyways Bebe"

Your mouth becomes a gap "wow i..i...i-" you hate it I knew it" she starts looking sad" "Baby no no god I think you are beautiful in everything"

3rd