26

Natruck POV

Today is the day that Tiger eye and broody leave for the vet. Everything was packed and in the car now it's the hard part, getting them to the vet.
"Blarf see if you can get close to Broody"
"Ok"
I watched as he walked up to Broody. He started to swipe his paw at Blarf. After that he climbed on top of tiger eye.
"He doesn't want to be touched"
"I know but we need him. I know reach down and grab both with one movement then run to the car I'll be outside waiting for you"
"Ok I can do that"
I left Blarf alone with the pets, I wonder if he will succe-.
"Open the door I get em"
Oh shit ok here we go, I ran and opened the car door.
"Man he really hated being picked up and also hated me for touching her"
"Well we got em and with 20 min to spare"
"Ya lets go"
Broody got in front of tiger eye protecting her from anything and that also means us. Tiger eye held into his body seeming scared.
"When is she expecting"
"Next week but since we started her late on the pills it could be any day now"
"Well let's jut get them there, it would be awful if she gave birth in the car"
"Ha you telling me I don't want to clean up that mess"
We arrived at the vet.
"I hate to do this again but can you grab them so I can go check in"
"Yes at least Broody didn't hurt me, Tiger eye didn't even move so she's fine"
"Ok thanks man"
"No problem"
I got out of the car and walked inside.
"Hello I'm here to check in Tiger eye and Broody for cub delivery"
"Hmm oh yes there you are, now are you sure you want her mate to be here"
"Yes she always does better with him around and also since she started carrying he has been over protective of her"
"Witch is normal yes I understand please wait we will call you in a few"
"Thank you"
I turned around to see Blarf sitting in a chair with Broody under him protecting Tiger eye from anything and everything.
"They said they will call us in a few"
"Great, I'll miss them while they stay here"
"True but next time we see them they will have a cub"
"And I can't wait to see it"
"Excuse me but did you say your going to have a human cub"
"Yes miss we did do you have a pet human"
"I was thinking about getting one, but I was debating if I should breed it or not"
"Well we tried force breeding but in the end that did t work but to our luck the pets mated on there own"
"Wow really that's so cool, I wonder what the cub will look like"
"Us too"
"Oh by the way my name is Maria"
"I'm Natruck and this is Blarf"
"So who has the female"
"That would be me, Blarf has the male"
"They look so cute and the male is protecting her that's adorable"
"Ya he's been doing that the whole time and the closer she is to delivering the more protective he gets"
"When is she expecting"
"Next week but since she did t start the pills right away it could be any day"
"Natruck"
"Oh yes that me, sorry Maria we have to go it was nice meeting you"
"You too good luck"
Blarf grabbed the pets again as we where led into a room in witch they will be staying in.
"So as you guys know Tiger eye will be delivering any day now, it's Dutch a wonder gift for her to give us a cub. But there's one rule, NEVER and I MEAN NEVER touch the newborn cub. They will get pissed and it's super fragile to the touch so it can easily be killed. We have professional doctors that will aid her in delivering and cleaning the cub but once it goes back to them it's paws off. Once it is old enough they will decide to let him/her to touch you and you to touch them."
"Yes we understand"
"Great now I'll call you when the cub is here other than that your free to go"
"Thank you, bye guys"
"See ya later"
We make our way to the car and back home. The house feels empty without them around. But soon we will have a human cub. There is so much more to learn about them.