Entering the House

"This stupid car," said a woman in pink as the rain poured down. "What a time like this to break."

"Excuse me," said a man getting out of his car as he pulled over. "You shouldn't be in this weather. There is an old manor up ahead that I'm headed to for a dinner party if you would like to come up there and call a tow company."

"Thanks," said the woman. "My name is Peach, Princess Peach. That's where I was headed when my car hit a pothole." The pair got into his car and continued on their way.

"Come enjoy yourself for the night and in the morning we will take care of your car. Oh, and by the way, my name is Tadashi. 

The pair made it to the house and ran from the car to the house trying not to get soaked. Peach knocked on the door and a woman in a black dress opened the door to let them in. "Thanks," said Peach and pulled off her wet coat hanging it up on a hook on the wall. 

"Everyone else is here already I think," said the woman. "Oh, by the way, I'm Zatanna."

"Tadashi," Tadashi said holding out his hand. 

"I'm Peach, Princess Peach."

"I think everyone else was in the dining room," said Zatanna and the trio headed into the dining room. There were 9 people standing around talking when they walked in. 

"I think everyone is here now," said a man in green. "Let's all go to the lounge and get to know each other a bit better." Everyone nodded and went to the lounge and picked a seat.

"Really this seat?" asked Hugo looking at a wooden chair sitting against the wall. "Can anyone switch me?"

"Just sit down Hugo," said Victor. 

"So I'll go first," said Peach. "Um, my name is Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Well, while I'm not royalty, I'm a scientist and inventor. And my name is Tadashi."

"I'm a knight of Princess Zelda, and my name is Link."

"My name is Glaceon and I'm a ice type pokemon."

"I'm Victor and Hugo and I are gargoyles from Notre Dame. 

"I'm a professor of magic, and my name is Raine Sage."

"Raine right?" Raine nodded. "My name is Zatanna Zatarra and I'm a mistress of magic. Sessalg ekat thgilf." All of the glasses of champagne rose into the air before sitting back down lightly.

"That's really cool," said Peach and Raine nodded in approval. 

"Jessica Rabbit, I'm a model."

"What about you three?" asked Link.

"Did someone ask something? We're here to find out!" asked Jessie.

"Noble answers are what we're all about!" said James

"The beauty so radiant, the flowers and moon hide in shame. A single flower of evil in this fleeting world. Jessie!"

"The nobly heroic man of our times! The master of darkness fighting back against a tragic world! It's James."

"It's all for one and one for all! A glittering dark star that always shines bright! Dig it, while Meowth takes flight!"

"Team Rocket, let's fight!" said Jessie and James."

"That's right!" said Meowth.

"Did you three rehearse that?" asked Raine. "It was a bit much don't you think.

"I loved it," cut in Hugo knocking Glaceon's and Link's glasses forward. 

"Hugo," said Victor. "Calm down."

"Dinner is served," said a man walking into the lounge. "Your host has decided where each of you is going to sit already, so look for your name card."

Everyone headed back into the dining room and sat down and their assigned spot. (right side- Glaceon, Hugo, Victor, Jessica, Link, Peach) (left side- James, Jessie, Meowth, Tadashi, Raine, Zatanna)

Who dies and who lives? That's up to you. Comment below for who you think the killer is, why you think that they are the killer and who you think their first target should be.  

ps I used the intro from Pokemon Sun and Moon Series for Team Rocket