Y/N and Jin-Period Accident

Hello everyone! Before I start writing what you're actually about to start reading,please please please leave a comment after reading. That is all that I ask. Thank you!

You've been dating Jin for the past 6 months. It had been wonderful as he is especially sweet. You were at his place as he cooked you another delicious meal. This one to celebrate your 6 month anniversary. You were sitting down,eating,and listening to Jin romantically talk to you,telling you how happy you've made him,when all of a sudden you feel a headache and cramps coming on. You know exactly why too.
"Jin,excuse me,I need to use your bathroom."
"Sure",Jin handsomely smiles,as usual.
You get up and feel that you might have already started a bit ago,but you have no idea how bad it is. When you turn to go to the restroom,you hear Jin.
"Ohh."
You turn back to Jin,hoping it wasn't what you thought."What?",you ask.
"Uhm,Y/N,uhm...go ahead to the bathroom."
You swallow,just knowing why he said that,but you hurriedly go to the bathroom anyway. Once you get in there and sit on the toilet,your nightmare comes to life. You have blood all over the back of your light pink dress and panties. You start crying,not knowing what to do about the stain,and worse,knowing Jin knows about it. Your in the bathroom only for a minute when you hear someone knocking.
"Y/N? Are you okay?", Jin asks worried.
You don't know what to say."Uhh,I...uhhh,yeah. I think so."
"Do you need anything?"
You look at the blood on your dress in shame and keep crying."You know,don't you?"
"Yes sweetie,I know. But it's okay."
"I-I need something to change into."
Jin thought for a moment." Umm,okay. I'll grab some of my sweats. You can wear those."
A couple minutes later...
Jin knocks on the door again. "Y/N,I have the clothes."
You crack the door open just wide enough to grab the clothes. They were a little big on you,but that was the least of your worries. At least you were able to wipe up blood on your panties to where it wouldn't get on Jin's sweats. You walk out of the bathroom, completely embarrassed,holding your bloody dress,trying to hide the blood patch.
Jin walks near you."You can use my washer and dryer."
You have your head down,trying to hide the fact you've been crying, but he notices. He gently puts his hand on your face."What's wrong Y/N?"
A tear rolls down your cheek." I'm sorry that I ruined this night."
" You didn't ruin it. You just had an accident. I told you it's okay."
"But you seen-"
"Blood. I seen blood." He looks you in the eyes."It's just blood."
He wipes yours tears off your face with his fingers."Please don't cry anymore. There's nothing to be ashamed about. Now let's take your dress and get it cleaned."
You two go back downstairs and eat the rest of your supper as your dress washes. After the meal,you find your dress is blood free somehow.
"Thank goodness this dress is fine", you tell Jin." I'll go change back into it.
Jin grabs your arm and stops you. " No,that's okay. Keep the sweats on. You need to stay warm and comfortable so you don't get cramps. Cmon' I'll get us a blanket and we can wrap up on the couch and cuddle."
And that's what you do. You are cuddled up with Jin underneath a big fuzzy blanket.
"I really thought you would be grossed out by this.", you tell him.
"Grossed out by what?",he asks,almost already forgetting about what happened.
"About me having...you know...this time of the month."
Jin gives you a big handsome smile." You mean about you being on your period? Y/N I'm 26 years old. I know I'm not very mature,but I'm mature to understand this is natural. There isn't anything gross about it. I think you need some love." Jin tenderly kisses your face and neck for the next hour while telling you sweet things like," You are beautiful ","Relax, you deserve it", and "I'll take care of you".
Afterwards he drives you home. You keep thinking that you know you had to have got blood also on his wooden kitchen chair,but when you went to finish dinner there wasn't anything. He must've cleaned it up to spare you from anymore embarrassment.And you are actually happy that you had a period accident,because now you realize you love Jin.