5

~

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Jimin excitedly ran backstage to put his money that was given to him in his bag, and also willingly kept the one bill that had his number on it in his hand. The young boy couldn't stop the smile that was growing on his face as he looked down at the money as he whipped out his phone and to type in the number that was given to him. As he was about to press his finger on a number, a voice stopped him.
"Jiminie~"

The dancer twirled around on his heels and smiled consently as Namjoon made his way towards him.
"Hi Hyung~." Namjoon let out a breathy chuckle and looked at him,
"I was told to give you a message, by a certain someone whom I think you might know." Tilting his head to the side he stared back at the taller male in confusion, causing Namjoon to laugh heartedly.
"This certain male told me to let you leave early since he felt like you need it, and he also doesn't want anybody else trying to take his spot for the VIP room." Finally catching onto the hints that was given to him, his eyes widen and his cheek blazed with red.

"Ah, so you've figured out who I'm talking about, and one more thing, he's waiting outside to give you a ride home." Jimin's mouth hung agape at the information that was given to him.
"Close your mouth, don't want to catch an old men tongue in that." The elder said as he closed his mouth.
Shaking himself out of his thoughts, Jimin made a disgusted face looking at Namjoon.
"Hyung!" Playfully, Jimin pushed the laughing male from him and walked to his dressing room to change out of his explicit clothing leaving the elder to laugh alone by himself.
"Hope you have fun on your date Jimin-ahh!"
The younger growled under his breath while mumbling and shot a bird with his short fingers towards the other as he left.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

The blue haired male walked out of the building dressed in proper clothes, making his way down(town) walking towards the parking lot area in the front to find Yoongi waiting for him.

When he was in the area, he was trying to figure out if how he was going to see Yoongi. Because, he don't know where he was told to go specially nor did he know what his car looks like. The boy huffed out loudly while whipping out his phone to send the elder a message

"where are you..." Jimin mumbled out so he while looking for his number in his contacts until-

"Argh dang it~. I forgot to save his number!" The dancer pouted and took his money bag off his shoulder to look for the specific dollar bill.

As he was shuffling in his bag, he was way to focused about finding that bill to even notice there was a figure behind him. "Come on~ your have to be in here somewhere." Jimin whispered out.

"Well well, if it isn't the slut named Minni."

A shiver went down Jimin's spine as goosebumps raised up against his skin as he made contact with the face that spoke.

"Who are you- L-et Me Go!"

The dancer screamed out loudly as the stranger yanked him harshly off the ground, making the younger yelp out if fright.

"You're not going anywhere until I get finished with you." The man spat out. And when he let those words out. Jimin was shaking with fear when he recognized the voice.

It was the male voice from the club from a weeks ago when they had their first interaction with each other, obviously not in a nice way.

"Please, p-please let me go. You can have my money, anything you want- just please~." The dancer voice wavered a little as his eyes was blurring up with wetness. He knew that this job he took up had many risks behind it, but he wouldn't think it would happen to me, and he definitely wasn't going down without fighting for himself

Continually, he kept hitting and trying to push himself away from him, screaming out help.

The man slapped him and he held his face between his hands, squeezing on it hardly making him whine and let the tears fall.
"Where's your boyfriend now to save you?" The stranger chuckled out darkly and forcefully pushed him on the ground behind the building.

"Now since you said I can have anything I want, why don't you sit pretty for me with your mouth open." The male unbuckled his pants and slide it down with his underwear.

Jimin started to cry more and shake his head from side to side frantically as he kept his mouth shut tightly when the male gripped harshly on his hair, trying to stick his tip in his mouth.

He yanked on his hair again and Jimin let out a loud yelp, instantly letting the male slide himself in his mouth. Jimin kept his eyes closed tightly to prevent himself from looking at the stranger that was glaring down at him.

"Yeah, just like that" he grunted out, pushing the dancers head down forcefully.

"What the fuck is happening back here?"

The man looked up to find the voice, and when he did he instantly started laughing. "Well won't you look at this- Arghhh!" the stranger fell back on the ground him pain, clutching around his groin area.

When Jimin heard another male, he instantly started to scream, but it was being muffled with his mouth being full. So he decided to move on to plan B, which was to bite down hardly on his member.

As soon as he fell, hurridly, Jimin shot up and ran to the man, he didn't care who it was, he just wanted help to leave from around this area right now.

He clutched around the males arms hiccuping and sobbing tremendously, pleading the male to just take him home.

"Please, please help me. I j-just want to go h-home!" He was crying against the strangers chest.

As he was crying, he flinched and gasped when the male wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him closely.

The dancer squeaked and tried to pull himself away, but the man held him closely whispering in his ear,
"Shh, shh its okay doll, I'm here now, its okay."

"Y-yoongi hyung?"

---------------------------------------

Mm~ sorry for the ghosting mode.
🌚
I'll do 2more chapters for you guys, as an apology. So be greatful.  c;