<24> "The night wasn't over"

-Hyunjin's P.O.V-
"Do you have any ideas?" I asked
"Well, Jeongin likes puppies, hot pink and kids"
"And what do you suggest? buying a puppy for him?"
"A kid is better." the boy laughed
"FELIX-SSI" I laughed back
"Maybe you should buy something couple matching," Felix said
"How about.. two hot pink bracelet matching?"
"No, I have a better idea," he said looking at two black and white bracelets "These are distance bracelets. One bracelet is all white with a single black bead, and the other is all black with a single white bead.  Each of you will wear one of them with a piece of each other always with you."
"I like them.. "
"Then let's buy them," Felix said "Anyway, we should go and buy his cake. Do you have any ideas for it? Hoe should it look?"
"Hot pink"
"With puppies and kids"
"No" I laughed "Just hot pink with decorations"
Felix laughed back
"Can I ask you something?" I break the silence
"Sure. What's up?" the orange-haired said
"Why does Changbin hates me?"
Felix said nothing
"I don't think he hates you," Felix said after a while "Probably he is just..mad"
"Right" I stayed silent "It's there a possibility for him to forgive me?" I asked
"It is" Felix smiled
I smiled back

We got home from the mall

"Did you brought the cake?" Seungmin asked Felix
"It's here" I said
"Great, now let's get ready, Jeongin is almost here"
I turned off the light, got in the kitchen and put birthday candles on the hot pink cake. Everyone is hiding.

Jeongin was supposed to come to his boyfriend place for his birthday watching some movies and spending time together cuddling.

-Jeongin's P.O.V-
I walked in the building where Hyunjin's apartment was. I opened the door because I have the key. It was dark. I tried to find the set on the light and I swear that I had a heart attack.
"SURPRISE" Everyone yelled
There were all my friends. I was shooked and very happy.
From the kitchen it appeared Hyunjin with a cake in his hands singing happy birthday for me
I blew in candles and everyone clapped and hugged me.
Hyunjin put the cake on the table fast, hugged me tightly and kissed me
Everyone got crazy when they saw Hyunjin kissing me. For some people that was the first time seeing Hyunjin and I kissing.
We all laughed this night and played games, telling stories and we all felt good.

Could I say that it was the best birthday ever?
Yes
It was perfect, I had my boyfriend beside me and my friends. I am happy, so happy now

Hyunjin asked me in the morning to stay over.
I accepted.
After everyone was gone, Hyunjin took me out to eat some ice cream cause he knew I love it.
He was holding my hand tightly while walking and I was feeling save even if it was dark outside.
Hyunjin took two ice cream, chocolate for him and strawberries for me.
He knew my favorite flavor.
how

We got home, it dark inside the apartment again
I was ready to turn on the light when Hyunjin grabbed my hand.

I knew the night wasn't over at all