Chapter 1 : Journey to a new home

Okay so this is my first ever fanfic. Sorry if it's bad. I'll try to post new chapters whenever I can. Enjoy :)

Going on. A battle between the Dragon Warrior and a dangerous escaped criminal. Both fought hard and long and the battle was wearing down to the final moments. In the center of a large crater was a smaller, leopard-sized hole out of which the escaped convict crawled out of. The convict was known as Tai Lung, and he was badly beaten to the point of barely being able to stand let alone walk.

"You....cannot defeat me." panted Tai Lung. "You're just a big....fat.....PANDA." He went to strike the dragon warrior but was caught by the finger. All he could do was pant heavily as he was unable to do much else.

Elsewhere was a white cat, trying frantically to get to the battle before it was too late.

' Please let me be in time! '

The dragon warrior, more commonly known as Po, just looked at Tai Lung and said, "I'm not just a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda." and lifted his pinkey. Instantly Tai Lung recognized what he had done.

"The Wuxi Finger hold!" he gasped in horror.

"Oh you know this hold?" Po quipped.

"You're bluffing, YOU'RE BLUFFING!" declared Tai Lung in disbelief. "Shifu didn't teach you that."

"Nope," said Po simply. "I figured it out. Skadoosh!". Suddenly, over a nearby roof, the women came flying out.

"NO!!"

she cried in a last attempt to stop what was happening. But it was too late. Po had flexed his finger and before she could get to them, Tai Lung exploded in a brilliant gold light that reverberated across the valley.

Tai Lung was gone.

It had been months since that event happened, Christine hadn't quite come to terms with the fact Tai Lung was actually gone. She tried everything to take her mind off it. From training to meditating at the pool of sacred tears to sitting under the peach tree of heavenly wisdom.

What made matters worse was that she found herself four months pregnant.

Now being with child, being her solitary self wasn't helping. She decided for the safety of herself and her unborn, was to leave the valley of peace.  If anyone found out she was carrying the offspring of the man who destroyed the valley; she, no, they could be in mortal danger. She needed to disappear.

Mountain Shadow Valley was where christine was found by oogway after being abandoned by her family. It was also the most secretive valley in all of China. The only way anyone came to hear of it was by being invited there. It was comprised almost entirely of Kung Fu warriors and a handful of masters who come to live there in their old age. Christine had lived in the Valley of Peace since she was three, but giving her situation it was no longer safe. she was nearing the end of the thread of Hope.

" I will miss this place " , she said aloud to herself. She rubbed her slight baby bump. " But I must keep you safe "

Having to camp on the long bridge was dull and christine liked looking at nature. But the real reason was because Tai Lung had been on this same bridge recently and she could feel his chi.

"I will miss him."

Fast forward, seven years had now past since christine left the valley to give birth to her and Tia Lung's daughter. She named their child Lian. Lian Lu Lung. Lian was a bright, curious little cub. The young cub resembled very much like Tia Lung. Like her father, the cub inherited Tai Lung's determination and fiery temper. Though Inherited Christine's kind and gentle nature with her eyes a deep ocean blue like her mother.

During the early evening, christine and lian went on their scheduled walk. Being four years old lian picked flowers and ran around playing in the grass. Christine took in the scenery, beyond the bridge was similar to that of the Valley of Peace. Only with one difference. Everything seemed bigger. The trees were taller than any she had ever seen before and the grass, softer than a bed of feathers.

The sky looked so clear and what few clouds floated by looked so fluffy and soft, christine wanted to use them as a pillow. She was so fascinated by the scenery and new chi surrounding her, she didn't notice the nine wolves following them.