Happier(Kiyama Hiroto X Midorikawa Ryuuji)

I tried.i think it's sort of bad and that's because this is my first time doing something like this.
just know I tried my hardest on this. Also this is for next month,cause I have drawings to do, and I might show them.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
Song:Happier-Ed Sheeran
Bold is the lyrics

Kiyama Hiroto's POV

I'd give anything for it to be how it used to be,anything for us to be like who we once were.care free and happy,Smilling and laughing.

I remember the first few weeks you arrived at the orphanage.you were always alone,not even talking to the others.i remember every time we played soccer you would watch form a distance.i remember that day I saw you playing by yourself. When you were done I asked you to come play with us. You were hesitant but gave it a chance.

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

Ever since then you started warming up to everyone,you played with us more and I noticed how much you likes to read books.
We became close friends and soon best friends.we were always together and barely ever fought.

For a few years.it was peaceful,we were happy and together. Why would I ever wish to change that. Sadly it did change

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do

It was only when the Aliea project began that we grew apart.you being the captain of Gemini Storm. and me the captain of Genesis We we're separated just because of our rankings.

Only ever speaking when we had to. You stopped calling me Hiroto,now by my nickname Gran. You never seemed to bothered by this,like you weren't troubled by our separation.and I wished I could've been the same.i wished it wouldn't scare me when you went to fight other school even tho it was clear you would win.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal,baby
If you're moving on with someone new

When I heared Raimon has beaten you I wanted to do something about it,at the very least comfort you. But no,I knew father wouldn't like it if I even talked to you now so I watched from a distance as you cried.

I watched as Saginuma comforted you secretly.i wanted to be the one comforting you but at least there was someone helping you.

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

I remember Reina telling me that I was always quiet. Looking in the distance or to a wall at nothing. I remember the team asking if I was ok. I was Fine,I just missed you.

Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier

When it finally ended I wanted to talk to you,to catch up on how much we missed out but when I found you,you were With Saginuma. I knew how close you two had gotten,I knew he would be protective of you like a brother or mother,but I also feared that he may have loved you.

I saw you were laughing and smiling like before. I realised I wasn't the only one who could make you feel that way. And I accepted it. i wanted you to be happy.

Aren't you?

I tried to avoid you,just so I wouldn't feel sad. I remember the last day of high school I thought I was alone at school,I was about to head home when I heared running and your voice.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you

I tried to pretend I didn't hear you and started walking. Your started yelling my name and I walked faster eventually running as fast as I could. But you caught up.

You asked me if something was wrong. I told you to leave me alone. Of course you didn't and kept asking if I was fine. I turned around and yelled at you to shut up and leave me. You were about to cry. I wanted to apologise but I chose to run in the other direction.

We didn't go to the same college and father had given me a home to stay in so I didn't live the in the orphanage.we didn't see each other 4 years.and I still regret what I did that day.

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you

4 years later....

Baby, you look happier, you do

Faint memories of the past still haunt me,and I wonder how he is now.but I can't let that distract me.im the head of the Kira Company now.

I knew one day you'd fall for someone new

I hear the door open but ignore it,I remember father saying something about a new secretary but I paid no attention.to
pre-occupied with my thoughts.i hear foot steps come closer to me and I grabbed a few papers to appear busy,still lost in though. Suddenly they spoke.

But if breaks your heart like lovers do

"Hello,Hiroto-kun"A Familiar Voice Said,a voice I miss all to much.i didn't know if I should believe I heared it properly or I've just gone insane. I take a deep breath,and look up.it is him.

Just know that I'll be waiting here for you

"Ryuuji?"