1

AaaAaa love these two 💞💕💖

"Not so fucking strong now, are you?" The man launches his fist straight to Mo Guan Shan's gut, all air seems to be gone from Guan Shan as he tries to inhale, coughing in the process. He lays on the floor, his elbows trying to support him.

The man spits. "Heh, what a fucking loser," he grabs a handful of Guan Shan's hair and forcefully makes him look up at the man's face. "You're fucking shit." He says to Guan Shan for the fifth time since he began to beat him up.

"Fuck you." Guan Shan croaks.

The man laughs then rams his head on the concrete floor. Guan Shan's eye sight slowly darkens, his thoughts in a haze. Something was dripping on his forehead. Probably blood. He tries to be conscious, his eyes suddenly heavy, his body felt like shit, he wanted to close his eyes.

He looks up at the man through his darkened sight, who suddenly lost his attention from him and was barking at someone else.

Then the man fell down, he didn't understand what happened. Then a dark figure appeared before him. He was saying something, he couldn't manage to listen.

He finally closed his eyes in defeat, losing consciousness.

_____

Ceiling... light... curtains...

Guan Shan's thoughts were in ramble as he opened his eyes, his eyes wandering around his surroundings.

He tries to sit up, but his head felt like it was about to crack open. He curses in pain, holding gently his forehead. "Fuck!"

"Ah! At last you're awake." Says a familiar cheerful voice. Guan Shan turns to see Jian Yi beside him.

Why the fuck is this fuck head here? Guan Shan thought.

He studies his situation. He seems to be in a hospital room or a clinic. He was wearing clothes a patient would wear. The atmosphere most definitely felt like being in a hospital.

"Where am I?" Guan Shan asks Jian Yi (rather than asking why he's there with him).

"Infirmary of the school. He Tian found you beaten up during lunch, fortunate for you to be found, otherwise you're gonna die." Jian Yi explains with no hesitation.

Guan Shan doesn't know the person Jian Yi mentioned, and he didn't care. But knowing he was saved by the guy, he felt like he owed him.

Guan Shan places his head on his palm, the throbbing pain refusing to subside. "What time is it? I have to go home, ma might be worried."

"It's 5-ish now. Don't worry, the school contacted your mother and let her know about your condition. We'll escort you home."

"I don't need someone to accompany me going home," Guan Shan refused. "I can go home by myself without the need of a babysitter."

"Dumbass. The guy that beat you up is still out there, what if he comes back to get you again?" Jian Yi insists.

"Then accompany that motherfucker. Make sure he doesn't get near me." Guan Shan dismisses as he removes the blanket and tries to stand up.

Guan Shan ended up walking home by himself. Well, after stealthily escaping Jian Yi and Zhang Zheng Xi who was insisting on accompanying him home. (Not much sure about Zhan Zheng Xi, he probably just went along with Jian Yi)

Guan Shan decided to pass by the convinience store to buy sandwich. All that beating and resting made his stomach hungry.

Idling by the front of the store to eat his sandwich, he saw from not too far away a group of girls squealing and giggling. They seem to be crowding over something or someone.

Probably a someone.

"Glad to see you walking and breathing." A deep voice said.

Guan Shan felt like the sentence was directed to him, so he looked up to see the person.

The guy has dark raven hair, much similar to the color of his eyes, a little bit taller than Guan Shan, but he concludes that he's about his age or grade level.

He stares at the guy for a while, confused to what he should respond. "Do I know you?" He asks the guy.

The guy smiles. He notices the girls near him were blushing and was staring at him. The same group of girls from before.

"No, but Jian Yi knows me, aren't you his friend?" The guy says. Guan Shan raises his brow. "He's not a friend, and you two know each other?" Guan Shan doesn't really give a rat's ass wether Jian Yi and this guy knew each other. Heck, he doesn't give a shit to the guy talking to him now.

Who the living fuck are you?

"I'm He Tian. I'm also a friend of Jian Yi." The guy introduces.

Don't give a shit if you're friends with that weirdo Jian shit. Mo Guan Shan thought. Though, his name sounded way too familiar, his mind just couldn't put a finger to where he's heard the name.

"Uh huh. Well I gotta go. Nice meeting you, He Tian." (Not) Guan Shan turns to leave, now that he's finished eating his sandwich, and he's really not that invested in making friends with the guy, might as well go home.

"Not even gonna tell me your name?" He Tian goads at Guan Shan.

"Ask Jian Yi for my name then. You're friends with him after all." Guan Shan dismissively responds He tian.

He wanted to give He Tian the middle finger, suddenly having the urge to do so, but did not, sensing something about He Tian he couldn't explain.

He arrived home to her mother who was absolutely worried for him. She asked him all the questions that ran through her head that Mo Guan Shan just let her talk without giving her any  answers to one of her questions.

"Your friend, Jian Yi called me saying you were beaten up. Hearing that stopped my heart," Guan Shan's mother tells Guan Shan, Guan Shan who's not entirely listening since he already knows the story. "But good thing someone had found you and brought you to help. I think his name was He Tian, as what your friend mentioned?"

This made Guan Shan stop and looked at her mother. "What did you say, mama?"

"Oh was I really thankful for He Tian to have found you and helped you." Guan Shan's question was given no heed as she continues to talk.

Guan Shan just then realized.

The guy from the convinience store was the guy that has saved him!

Guan Shan internally cursed. He remembered how he treated He Tian, and now knowing he was the one that saved him, he somehow felt a tinge of guilt.

"We must thank him. Dear, you should give something to him as gratitude!" His mother says. Guan Shan sighs deeply.