fairytale

synopsis: everything's going great in tj and cyrus's friendship, well that is, until cyrus realizes that maybe it might not be a friendship anymore

quote: ❛ fight for the fairytale, it does exist ❜

          "I SEEN THE way he looks at you, cyrus."  buffy said, taking a sip of her milkshake as they sat at the spoon. cyrus just got done telling them how he felt about tj, and of course, making sure to add that tj doesn't like him back. but both andi and buffy disagrees with that statement.

"yeah, he looks at me like i'm his friend. because that's what i am." he popped a baby tater in his mouth and leaning on his hand.

"no, he looks at you like you're the only person he ever sees. like the only person he wants to see." andi argued, making the inside of his stomach tingle.

"he obviously likes you, so why don't you just go for it?" cyrus sighed and looked at buffy, "because i don't want to risk ruining anything."

"you're not gonna ruin anything."

"no you don't get it, with tj everything is just so . . . amazing. it's like a fairytale that doesn't have a happy ending." buffy rolled her eyes.

"exactly, it's a fairytale. and in order to have a happy ending you have to fight for it. so go fight for him. you can't let him get away that easily."

the bell rung, indicating that someone had walked in. cyrus' head snapped towards the door as tj came into view.

"go fight." andi whispered, ushering for him to get up.

slowly he got up and met tj half way, "can we talk?" he asked, tj smiled. "yeah."

authors note !
this is really short and not that great but here's in honor of our tyrus stuff we got !!
buffy and andi see tj's crush and i'm so here for it