Lost

It's been for 25 years since I lost my sisters. Even though is already been years, the sadness in my heart still remains. Every thing changed since they leave me all alone. I still can hear they're voices in my ears. Laughing and bonding together. But now, is all gone. It was 11 PM and i wasn't asleep yet. I'm still thinking about my sisters all night. Twilight came to check on me. 

Twilight: Why aren't you asleep?

Ayuna: I can't sleep at all

Twilight: Um, how about we go to your old home and remember what is like with your sisters?

Ayuna: Sure I guess

I finally fell asleep. My sisters is still floating all over my head. It can't dissapear. "Please forget it, please forget it". I try to forget it, but it won't stop. But wait, what is this? I dream about Daybreaker? What is this? Why is she connects to my dreams? Is she the reason why is my sisters gone? OKAY STOP IT!

Twilight: Ayuna!

I cried in fear. What was that actually? Twilight hugged me tight and worried

Twilight: Are you okay? I hear you scream from 10 rooms away!

Ayuna: I-I can't talk about it anymore... Daybreaker... Celestia.... Is she the reason why is my sisters gone?

Twilight: What? What do you mean?

Ayuna: SHe make my sisters dissapear with... With this rock cube or something...

Twilight: Hm? A rock cube?

Ayuna: Yes... Maybe i remember what me and my sisters... WAIT! Me and my sisters discover that cube!

Twilight: That means we can search for informations at you home

Ayuna: Exactly!

Oh dear! My sadness quickly turns into confident! I can't wait to go to Ponyville once again!