[3]Grace Field House

As I looked forward I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs . To cry and and have Mama hold me .

But as I saw what I did I knew I couldn't .

"Hey Norman hurry up ! We have to bring it to Conny before she leaves !" I yelled at Norman .

He smiled a bit and then he nodded his head a bit . "I'm coming Emma ."

I snatched Conny's doll off the table and we took off . Quickly running through the front door we went as fast as our legs could carry us to quickly bring Little Bunny to Conny .

Thinking about it more I started to stress a bit , what if we can't make it on time ? I force myself to go faster but then I take a quick look over my shoulder .

Looking at Norman his face is a bit red and he's not running as fast as I am , so I slow down a bit .

Shaking my head I voiced my thought quietly out loud . "We won't miss Conny..."

-
I finally climbed from under the truck , shaking madly .

"What was that ...?!"

I hold myself tightly . This was more than horrific .

I wanted to look at her again , but I knew I couldn't . I didn't have to heart to look at Conny one last time . I knew she was dead .

A pretty flower straight through her chest , Conny was gone .

I started to cry and I knew I had to get back home and we had to leave , everyone .

I tiptoed quietly facing the truck , walking backwards .

A hand touched my shoulder and I near screamed but a hand got slapped on top of my mouth .

I look at it and realize it's a child's hand , so I calm down a bit .

They release me and I turn slowly to see who it is . "Norman ?! Emma !!"

I begin to panic again , they can't see Conny inside of the truck . It's a horrific sight I wouldn't wish on anyone .

Emma flashes a bright smile and Norman gives a half one . "Where's Mom ? And Conny ?" Norman asks .

I involuntarily held my breath as he asked . Looking at them both I had no answer to give , so I proceeded to look away .

I had no right to keep them from the truth , but I was not obligated to tell them .

As they start looking around , they start inspecting the truck .

Instead of doing that I look up at the light fixtures and the walls . "It's beyond filthy ..." my voice trailed off quietly .

Emma giggled softly . "It really is in here , looks like no one really comes here . Weird isn't it ?"

And thinking about it what she said made sense .

Someone only got 'adopted' every few months . There's really no reason for them to be here for more than the few minutes they'd be here , to do the 'transaction' of sorts .

Remembering what the monster said my eyes widened .

"Norman ! Emma !" I halfway yelled while trying to whisper .

Their heads both shoot in my direction . "We need to leave , now !" I try my best to make it sound as urgent as I can .

"But we haven't given Little Bunny back to Conny yet ." Norman said .