Chapter 1

| Taehyung |

I am walking in the hallways, as I pass with so many people by, and the proper atmosphere around me

my day is doing good.

I'm Kim Taehyung. Call me Taehyung.

I love writing poems, it makes me express everything around me and put it like i am in a movie when in reality, I am me.

I am walking in the hallways right now, while listening to my favorite song- and I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" a deep voice that I heard coming from someone, tall, a nice body figure, brown hair, wow. Are you even real? "It's okay. I'm the one who didn't look anyway" is the only sentence I said then immediately ran like a pure idiot. Why is my heart beating so fast like this? It never happened to me before. What is happening to me?

My mind was running so fast it leaded me to the train station which is a few meters away from my school which is a good idea so I can go home safely. But then I saw the same figure body of someone I bumped into. I immediately looked away so he won't notice that I am staring at him. Why is this happening to me? Am I crazy?

I sat where I'm the only one sitting and took my paper and ballpen.

I wrote a poem.

Today by Kim Taehyung

I.

Today in the hallways

I saw you

As we cross our path

at the train I also saw you

II.

as the cold breeze of the air

find its own way to freeze everything

the smooth texture of your skin

made me feel warm in just one blink

III.

When I first saw you at the hallways

my heart stopped I couldn't move

then you turned around and looked at me

and felt like my heart started to bloom

Like a flower that died on its own

And now an unexplainable feeling of love for you I'd show

IV.

It is like a love first sight the way your smile meets your eyes

and how it shines so bright

and how your brown hair fits the warm vibes of this season

the first poem for you today

and another tomorrow, the next day and so on

That was unbelievable. I wrote a poem for someone who I just met and I haven't even talked to him since then. But my heart never felt like this before. It felt so happy when I saw him. This is different. Taehyung, calm your ass. 

I tried my best to fold my paper and find ways to put the letter in your bag. You are sleeping. This way might be the worst idea but I put the letter at your bag, successfully, anyways. 

The train stopped, already my destination. Then you woke up, stood up and got outside the train. Without looking at me.
As I walked outside the train, I watch people walk on their different paths. But I followed where you are going, until you disappeared. Still, I am happy. Just the successful trip with you mde me this happy already. I watch as the sun goes down, while I'm walking in the streets, and watch the lights go up. And the cars passes by, and the sound of the cars and the people while I am listening to the whole music of Apeiron. I love this vibe. It makes me want to live longer.

In just one blink I am now at the front door of my house. Not liking the idea of staying at the couch all day, but I'm tired so I got in, took a drink, did my routine, went back to the living room, watch my favorite movie, with my comfortable, smooth outfit. And the windows beside me, as I watch the city lights, and the stars at the night sky.

Goodnight.