Chapter 3: Diagon Alley

It was a week before Hogwarts and I promised my mum that I'd take Freya to Diagon Alley so she could get her things for School. After breakfast I went back upstairs to get dressed, I decided that I wanted to wear a pair of black jeans, a yellow short sleeve shirt, black cloak and a pair of Black heels.

 After breakfast I went back upstairs to get dressed, I decided that I wanted to wear a pair of black jeans, a yellow short sleeve shirt, black cloak and a pair of Black heels

After I got dressed I apparated and appeared in the hallway of my parents house, I walked into the front room to see if my parents were there. "Hi Mum, Hi Dad, is Freya ready yet?" I asked my parents. "Hi Holly, she'll be down in a minute." Dad said. "You look nice sweetie," mum said "Thanks Mum!" I said happily. After a few minutes of waiting we finally heard my sister come down the stairs. "Hi Holly" "Hi Freya, are you ready to go to Diagon Alley now?" "Yes, I'm so excited!" Freya cheered.
"Have you apparated with mum or dad before?" I asked Freya. "No" "Well we're going to apparate to Diagon Alley, you might vomit after you apparate for the first time." I said warning Freya. As we were about to apparate I felt her hand grip my arm hard.
*Freya's Point of view*
I felt my arm twist away from Holly and re-doubled my grip: the next thing I knew everything went black; I was pressed very hard from all directions; I could not breathe, there were iron bands tightening around my chest; my eyeballs were being forced back into my head; my ear-drums were being pushed deeper into my skull. As we arrived I was sick, thankfully we were out of plain sight. "It's ok Freya, it's very common to be sick when you apparate for the first time." Holly cast a small spell to clean the sick up and another to tidy my hair into short curls.

*Holly's POV*
I made sure Freya was alright after cleaning her up and making sure she was alright. "Do you want to get a drink in the Leaky Cauldron before we get your school supplies?" I asked "Yes please!" Freya said cheerfully. I held Freya's hand and lead her to number one, Diagon Alley. As we entered the Leaky Cauldron we found a table in the corner and I ordered two butterbeer's. When they came to the table Freya's eyes widened and quickly drank the golden liquid. "I knew you'd like it" I said with a smile on my face. I looked up from my sister and focused on a man in a black cloak sitting at the bar, similar to the one yesterday when I was leaving the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmead. "Freya will you be alright for a few minutes?" "Of course I will Holly." I walked over to the bar only to notice the man sitting there was Severus, "Hi Severus." The dark haired man looked towards me a little surprised, "Hello Holly, what are you doing here?" He asked with his deep calculated voice, "I've brought my sister Freya here to buy her supplies for Hogwarts, we've just come in here to get a drink because Freya's first time appearing didn't end up well." I smiled at him, "would you like to sit with us?" Severus gave a little nod and walked with me towards the table Freya was sitting at. "Holly, finally your back, oh... who's this?" Freya asked. "This is Severus Snape, he's an old friend of mine, we went to Hogwarts together, he is also the Potions Professor." I turned towards Severus smiling. Severus gave me a reassuring half smile and turned towards Freya with and extended hand "Its a pleasure to meet you Freya." Freya shook his hand and said "Pleasure to meet you too Professor." Severus sat down on the seat opposite mine whilst Freya was sat next to me, "Would you like a drink Severus?" "No thank you Holly, I'm fine for now." Freya asked "So Professor, how was my big sis when she went to Hogwarts?"
Severus replied "Your Sister was a very good student, but there were times we both would sneak out of our dorms to meet each other under a tree by the black lake." "We didn't get caught...well maybe once by Dumbledore but he let us off." I said and Freya chuckled. "Your Sister was a good friend as well, she always stood for what's right, that meant standing against bullies." Severus looked me and there was a thankful look in his eyes. "What was Professor Snape like?" "Professor Snape was quiet at first but when we found out we had similar interests in both Potions and the Dark Arts we instantly became friends. The first time I met him he was sat under a tree by the black lake, the same tree we would sneak out to at night, he was reading an Advanced Potions book, I saw him sitting there and introduced myself he told me to "go away" but he looked lonely so I sat next to him anyway."
"A pressed daisy fell out onto the grass between us and when I went to pick it up I glanced over and saw that she was reading the book of 'Advanced Potion-making' and after that we discussed new Potion ideas for hours until dinner."