Prelude

Hi. My names Arabella Mikaelson. I know, your sitting there going, how? Well I'll tell you. But we need to start from the beginning. Sixteen years ago as of tomorrow, I was born in a small forest line home to Sophie Aria Andrews- Gertrude and Henry David Andrews. But Henry was never a father to me. I never knew why he hated me, but he did. He used to hit me, but after my mom found out, she protected me from him. When I was 5, a vampire that me mother used to know fed me his blood and snapped my neck for revenge on something my mother did to him years ago. When my mother found me, she was devastated. But, she had a solution,. She fed me a blood bag and cast a spell as I finished my transition. A spell, that allowed me to grow. I would grow as a normal child would even though I was a vampire, until my 18th birthday. Then, I would stay as I was forever. A week after my 6th birthday, my mother grew sick and died. I was wondering through the woods when Nik found me. He took me in as his own when he heard my story. He became my dad, and I got a new aunt, Rebekkah, who took me shopping, a new uncle, Elijah, who taught me all sorts of things, and another new uncle, Kol, who played pranks with me. I also had an Uncle Finn, but I never met him.

I also developed magic due to the fact that my body still grows and evolves, but, like I said, I turn 16 tomorrow. And it's late now so I'm going to bed.

Little did I know, that my dad would wake me up tomorrow, with a mission.

Thanks so much for reading! This book will not follow the storyline of the book completely, but it will include some of the same events.