Chapter 1

I woke up feeling refreshed. It was my birthday!

"Ara! Come down here please!" I heard my dad call up to me.

"Ok" i yelled back. I sped down using my vampire speed.

"I have something I need you to do. You remember all the stuff about how I break my curse?"

"Of course dad" I said rolling my eyes, "I've memorized it".

"Good. Cause I need your help to break it. I found the doppelganger." I was ecstatic to hear this.

" What do you need me to do?"

"Go to Mystic Falls, Virginia. There you will find her. Her name is Elena Gilbert. She is aware of the supernatural so beware. She has some vampire friends, a witch, and even a werewolf. Befriend her and gain their trust. Don't mention the name Mikaelson. Spin whatever tale you must. I will keep in contact"

"Ok" I smirked, slyly. This should be easy. I went upstairs and packed my bags. When I was done, I slid on a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose pale purple half shirt, and my leather jacket. I slipped on my black heeled boots and grabbed my bags. I went downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table after setting my bags on the couch. I turned to look at my dad, "When's the flight?" i asked him, starting to drink my blood bag before quickly eating some eggs.

"In an hour." he replied simply. Just then my aunt and uncles walked through the door.

"Beks! Lijah, Kol!" I ran and gave them all a big hug.

"Happy Birthday Bells" my uncle kol said, returning the hug. After repeating the process with the other two, Bekah told me that they brought presents. Bekah got me some new clothes, Elijah got me some books on Mystic Falls history, and a Mandarin Chinese book, seeing as that's the next language I wanted to learn. He had been teaching me languages since my first month here. So far, I knew English (duh), Spanish, French, Russian, and Latin. I also knew a few other languages that were native to smaller places I visited, but they are not commonly spoken. Kol gave me a new rose gold phone, with all my information already transferred onto it. I thanked them all and gave them big hugs. My dad then pulled out a small jewelry box. I opened it, and inside, there was a small blue pale blue stone on a gold chain. I would know it anywhere. It was my mothers. She never took it off.(Picture at top/side)

I looked up at him with teary eyes, "Where did you get this?"

He smiled softly at me, "It showed up on the doorstep the other day with a note saying it was for your birthday. It was signed in your mother's name." I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Thank you!" I said, while I jumped up and hugged him. He smiled as I turned and placed the necklace around my neck before placing my new gifts in my bag. I looked at the clock and realized I needed to leave now to make my plane. I mentioned it to them, and my dads face lit up like he remembered something. He pulled a card out of his back pocket.

"It's for you. You'll need it in Mystic Falls." I smiled and hugged them again. After some quick goodbyes to everyone, I grabbed my bags and ran to the airport. I got in my plane and settled down in the chair. I smiled to myself.

Mystic Falls, here I come.