break up with your girlfriend, i hate her

There are really only two things you need to know about Lauren Jauregui: one, she's a bossy, bitchy know-it-all, and two: she doesn't date. Like, ever. Camila has been going to school with her since sixth grade and even though the girl looks like a supermodel every second of every day, she's never dated anyone.

Not like Camila would know if she did. Whenever they're talking and Camila tries to ask about her personal life, Lauren will just snap at her with something rude and sarcastic. If it were anybody else, Camila would probably think she was an asshole, but it's Lauren Jauregui. Being mean is her thing. It doesn't make her a mean person. She just likes to act like a bitch sometimes.

Again, with anybody else Camila probably would hate her. But Lauren is her chemistry lab partner for the rest of the semester, so it's not worth it to hate her. Also, not to mention she may be mean but she's also really funny and witty and sometimes when she talks about something she's passionate about her eyes goes all soft and her dimples start to show and Camila kind of thinks she's the most gorgeous person in the world.

Guys hit on her all the time. Camila's seen it happen because she and Lauren usually meet up before class to walk to chem together, and then they have their second period in the same building, so they walk there together too. For someone so rude, Lauren has a lot of friends, and she's constantly stopped by the same group of tall, muscular, football-player type that all call her sexy and ask when she's going to hang out with them.

Lauren is a very blunt person, so she always turns them down, and not very nicely either. They still hit on her, like, every day. Camila thinks it's gross and misogynistic, but she also thinks that Lauren is so beautiful that she maybe, kind of, sort of gets where they are coming from.

But when Camila asks her if she'd ever give any of them a chance, Lauren just scowls and shakes her head. "I'm out of their league," she tells Camila one day. "Way out of their league."

She's not wrong. But then who is in Lauren's league?

When they first became lab partners, Camila was really scared of Lauren, actually. She wears a lot of black and these really clunky high-heeled boots every single day, and not to mention she's stunning, so Camila was intimidated from the start. Especially when Lauren was really mean to her. Eventually she figured out that sarcastic remarks and making fun of her is Lauren's way of showing that she's comfortable with her, and now they're real friends. Well, sort of. Lauren knows basically everything about Camila (she's a chronic oversharer) but Camila knows next to nothing about Lauren's personal life. Sure, she knows that Lauren loves really sweet coffee, reading, soapy teen drama TV shows, playing piano, and chewing gum all the time - and she knows that Lauren hates basically everything else besides those things - but she doesn't even know if she has any siblings. Lauren drives herself to school in this sleek little black car, which is nothing too expensive, but she somehow has enough money to bring Starbucks to school every single day. She's never been late to class and rarely ever is absent, even if she's so sick she's pretty much dying. She aces every single test in AP chemistry and has a 4.6 GPA from all the AP classes that she takes- which she also aces. Of course, her being so smart is what contributes to her being a huge fucking know-it-all.

So Camila knows the little, random things, but none of the really important ones. It kind of freaks her out because Lauren knows so much about her. She's such a good listener that Camila feels like she could talk to her for hours and Lauren would sit there and comment in the perfect places and ask the perfect questions. It's like having her own personal therapist. Her personal gorgeous therapist who Camila never stops staring at ever.

Sorry. She got carried away again. See what she means about the chronic oversharing thing?

So, yeah, Lauren Jauregui. The bossy know-it-all thing is kind of a given. But the main thing to know about her is that she never, ever, ever dates.