13

PoV: Sonic

"Master?" I looked into the study, "Master where did you go?"

I had been waiting for Master in the bedroom since yesterday. I fell asleep alone, and I woke up alone. I was only now looking for him.

"Master..." I couldn't find him. None of the maids would tell me where Master was.

"This is very mean of you Master!" I shouted and slammed the door of the study shut. I walked back to the bedroom and laid under the covers.

"And I actually wanted you to use me. All masters are mean, I'm not going to follow your next order. You hear me Master?! I'm not gonna listen to you!"

"Crap what did I just say?" I panicked and ran into the closet, "I'm going to be whipped for that for sure. I'm sorry Master..."

PoV: Shadow

"So, you're the one who ran away?" Mephiles laughed.

"Hey, will you just listen to me. I don't know what to do here," I snapped.

"You kissed him. You want Sonic to be your boyfriend. Just go back over there and finish before he gets pissed," Mephiles ordered.

"Why would he get pissed off?" I groaned. My back ached from sleeping on the couch.

"Why do you think I'm stuck in the guest room?" Mephiles started, "Kissed Silver. Knew you told me not and I took up a phone call. Now, he's kicked me out the bedroom and he won't come out."

"Something tells me you're lying," I replied.

"Fine, we had sex. I told a friend and Silver pissed- ow!" A can flew by a hit Mephilies in the back of the head.

All I saw was Silver walking back upstairs.

"You may want to deal with your problem first. I suggest chocolate. Lots of it," I got up to leave.

"Yeah... I'll try it. Go deal with yours before you're stuck sleeping in the garden," he said.

I grabbed my keys and left. I stopped by to get a box of chocolates myself before heading home.

"How is he?" I asked, I needed an idea of what Sonic was like before going up there.

"He broke the door to your study and had declared that he will never obey again," my butler answered.

"He- wait he broke the door to my study? How?" I was at a loss.

"Well sir, it appeared as through he slammed it. But when a girl tried to open the door to clean it fell of the handle and onto the floor. The hinges were completely shattered," he explained.

"If I die, you get my will," I walked up the steps and knocked on my bedroom door, "Sonic? Are you in there?"

I didn't get an answer. I opened the door ever so carefully and quietly. He wasn't there.

"Sonic?" I checked under bed, nothing. I looked out the window to see the garden, nothing. The cracked closet door with the light on cued me in. I opened it, Sonic was curled up on top of my shirts and crying, "Hey, I'm here now-"

"I'm sorry Master! I was just upset. I would never mean to disobey you I promise. I'll be good, you don't have to wipe me. I'll be good I promise, m" he kept repeating the same promise to be good and obey. I lifted him into my lap.

"Sonic, you don't have to obey me or promise to be good. You're already good. And I know I upset you. I'm sorry," I hugged him. He was still slightly hiccuping from crying, I rubbed him back to calm him down, "Got you something."

Sonic looked at the box, wiping his nose as he sniffled, "What is it?"

"Here, let me show you," I opened the box in front of him, "they're chocolates."

"Chocolates? I like chocolate," he picked out the one with the green mint leaf.

"Have you had these before?" I asked, how does he know what Chocolates are of he's never had a scrambled before me?

"I had a Mistress when I was little. She has a little girl living with her, her daughter. She used to take me into her room and bring out this box while her mother knit quilts. She would make me follow her orders until Mistress would call. And when I was ordered to bed, she would come in when the moonlight reached my window and bring me one."

"She sounds like a very sweet friend," I put the box down and just held Sonic as he told his story.

"It was nice, until she was caught bringing me one. Mistress only scolded me, but that Master. He was sure I'd go back to the traders with more scars," Sonic bit into the mint chocolate.

"It's alright, you have me now. And there are no whips in this house. You never have to worry about anyone striking you here," I kissed his ear.

I looked down at Sonic, his cheeks a bit fuffy. He looked annoyed but it was adorable. I kissed his cheek and and stuffed another chocolate in his mouth.

"Something wrong?" I nuzzled him.

"You're mean," he huffed.

"How am I mean?"

"You are."

"Sonic."

"No," he his my forehead with the too of the box.

"Oww," he left and laid in bed with the chocolates, "Sonic, what's wrong?"

"You're mean."

"Sonic."

"Mean."

Oh crap. I waited too long, "Sonic come on."

"No."

"I got you chocolates didn't I?"

"You're still mean."

"I said I was sorry."

"No."

"Sonic-"

"No."

I'm gonna end up on the couch... great...

~~~

I can't stop laughing right now. This part was adorable for me. 😆😆

Alright you guys enjoy your night. I'm gonna go update a different story.

See ya.

Bye bye ~ 😙