We are Different☆

Hey guys it's me so hope you enjoy this episode and enjoy the background song by Annie LeBlanc "Over getting over you"☆

I woke up in the morning on my bed. Very dizzy. I thought I was still at the beach.
A looked around. A knock came on my door.
"Come in" I said with a yawn.
"Good morning Cinderella" said Maddie with a smile.
"Goodmorning" I said tired.
"Ok so I don't know what happened but...WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED FIRST ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS BROUGHT YOU BACK HOME WETTTTT...THEN TOLD ME THAT THEY FOUND YOU AT THE BEACH ALL WET BY YOURSELF NEXT TO A ROCK" she yelled.
"Ok Ok calm down" I said.
"CALM DOWN MY CRAP....I am sorry sis I....i was worried...and your my sister so obviously I won't let anything happen to you" she said with a small smile.
"Yeah I know thanks" I said giving her a hug.
"Ok well I was just checking on you now I gotta go...i am going to the mall with some friends" she said happily.
"Ok" I said and giggled.
"So what about you wanna come?" She asked.
"Ohh...uh..no you go Ahead I think I will just take a walk today" I said.
"Ok as you wish...and do me a favor don't get yourself killed while I am not around" she says with a smile. I nod. I guess I am trouble. I get up and go to my closet to pick an outfit for the day. Something cute but simple. Hmm this white t shirt and jeans and this cap will work.

 Hmm this white t shirt and jeans and this cap will work

Yep works great. I wear my outfit then put my hair in a ponytail and put on my cap.now I can go.
I walk for 10 minutes into the nearest park. Omg. Johnny is there by himself.i don't care. I have to go talk to him. I walk towards him.
"Johnny" I say.
He looks at me and starts getting up and walking away but I trap his hand quickly.
"Johnny speak to me" I say.
"Ok what do you want" he says and then turns around to look at me. With those cold eyes again. I hate that.
"Why are you mad?I mean yesterday we were kissing and you were happy and now your just all grumpy again" I finally said it.
"Why would I be happy?huh do you want me to be happy for kissing you.no I feel guilty and bad for kissing you" he said it.
"Why why would you feel guilty I mean I thought that we had something between us that what we did yesterday meant something" I said.
"Hmmmm...yeah no. Look at you I can't be with a trouble magnet like you.ok and that was only a kiss. Just because we kissed doesn't mean we are together. Me and you can never be together I am with Jenna my only one and me and you are different" he snapped at me.
"But..." i said feeling as if I wanted to cry.
"No we are different" he said.
"......ok" I said.
"Now excuse me" he says and starts walking away.
Tears finally come and I start crying. How could he ever say that to me I mean I thought he was different. No. Selfish. Rude. Coldhearted.