T H I R T Y S E V E N

Thea's POV

When we got back to Masons house I just ended up marching back upstairs to my room.

I had everything under control until I jumped onto my bed only for me to miss my king size bed completely and end up on the floor.

How the hell do I miss a king size bed?!

"FUCK" I yell out in pain.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK"

"Thea? Are you okay?" I hear Mason say rushing into my room.

"Just peachy. I was just saying hi to my best friend. Meet Floor, floor meet Mason" I say sarcastically.

I slowly pick myself up from the floor feeling pain shoot throughout my body.

I feel a hand being rested on the back of my back making me tense up at the sudden contact but I start relaxing when I notice that it's Mason.

Usually I would have fought him for touching me but I'm too tired to do that right now.

"Your bleeding" Mason says almost in a whisper and I glance back at him with a tired look.

"I'll deal with it later" I say about to bounce back into bed but I was caught mid air by Mason.

"We'll deal with this now" He says already carrying me off somewhere as if I was a little kid being taken to their bed.

I don't start an argument I just move closer to him and wrap my legs around him wanting to feel as if someone actually wanted me with them instead of just wanting me for destruction.

I close my eyes just wanting to drift off to sleep.
He doesn't say anything about it he just continues walking.

After a while of walking he starts bending reaching out for something

He finally sets me down in a counter or something making me finally open my eyes to see that we are in a bathroom.

I look at him tiredly as he starts to get some stuff out from the first aid kit.

I stand up from the counter and turn my back on him to remove my shirt and start to take out the bandages. When I finally have them in my hand I look down at them only to see them covered in blood.

"It's only a little bit of blood" I mutter not realizing that he heard.

"It is not a little bit of blood" He corrects taking the bandages out of my hands and inspecting them himself.

I turn back to look at him and then turn to look at my back to the mirror.

New wounds and old scars that are fading out and that mark that will be on my body forever.

M.W

I don't feel anything as I look at the brand and at the faded out scars that you can't see unless you know where to look.

I start to see the blood coming out of the new wounds and with that I turn back around to let Mason do his thing.

Through the mirror I see him inspecting the wounds. He puts his finger up and starts to trace them carefully.

I feel electricity run through my veins but as soon as he starts to trace over the M.W mark i suck in a deep breath of air.

Finally I see him get a cotton ball and put alcohol in it.

"This is gonna sting" Mason mutters, reminding me of the day before we got into the jet accident.

He finally dabs it onto my back and I scrunch up my face from the pain of the alcohol.