Prologue

We see a boy with light blonde hair and soft, ocean blue eyes running down an alleyway as he dives behind some trash cans, hoping that the villagers wouldn't find him.
     "Where is that demon?" he heard a random voice yell in the distance.
     The little boy was able to see through the building to the crowd of chakra near the alleyway. He saw that some of the chakra was in control and some were different colors. He knew that the ones that had controlled chakra could be ninja and he didn't want to find out.
     As he tried to sneak out though, they caught sight of him and started running at him with spears and kunai flying at him. One of them cut clean through his hand, but soon enough the wound closes up as he turns the corner...
     And trips over a stack of boxes!
     The boy tried to back up, but it was to late. The villagers were already shoving him against the wall and putting kunai through his hands.
    The worst part though, is that he couldn't feel anymore pain. Most people would think that was a good thing, but this also means he has no more emotions.
     He also met the Kyuubi no Kitsune, The Nine Tailed Fox, or as the little boy knew him, Kurama.
     Kurama told him that his parents loved him and didn't abandon him. But that wasn't enough to keep the boy safe.
     This is a story about a little boy named Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and how his life is.