Chapter Eight

Enjoy
As soon as the senseis woke back up, they could see the shocked faces of their students.
     "What? Do we have something on our faces?" Asked Kakashi. And sure as hell, blood was still dripping from his nose.
     "Yes sensei. There is blood on your face from the beating you received from Naruto. But I am still sure that my Sasuke is more badass than Naruto still. Right, Ino?" Sakura watched as Ino honestly (and finally. About time) answered.
     "Can Sasuke really be more powerful than our senseis? Think about it ok. Naruto just defeated previous Anbu leveled shinobi who were just recently dropped back down to jounin. I mean, how stupid can you be?" Ino asked as everyone looked towards her, stunned. Sakura was wondering what had happened to her recently turned fangirl friend. Sure, they acted like they hated each other, but they had been friends since forever.
    "What is wrong with you! Sasuke is way better than everyone! What happened to you?!" Sakura yells(it's the only thing she is capable of).
    "Nothing is wrong with Ino, Sakura. She was finally able to get over her fangirling ways. Why don't you do the same?" Tsunade says as she stares at Naruto, who is now sitting under a tree talking to a little fox creature.    
    Tsunade walked over to Naruto as she sat down beside him and said,"What the hell are we going to do now. You are  not a normal chunin and you've even surpassed your senseis, who were all Anbu or had powerful roles. Naruto, you do know what this means?"
    "That I am an idiot for ever letting any of you find out about the true me and I should be killed?" asked Naruto in a serious tone while waiting for Tsunade to reply with a yes. Rookie 12 heard what he said and instantly all their smiles were cleared from their faces.
            "Naruto-Baka, don't say that. We sometimes might act like we hate you, but we truly do like you," Sakura said as she finally realized what she has done.
            Everyone stared at Sakura as she walked over to Naruto and sat down in front of him.
            "Why do you look down on yourself so much, N-Naruto-kun?" asked Hinata as she sat beside him, holding his hand.
            "It is what I have been taught my whole life. I am a waste of space that shouldn't be fed or cared about. I am a monster. I am what haunts the villagers. I am what they fear will return in the future to kill them all. They all believe that I am a demon, that my mother was a whore and my dad a bastard. Yet I know they are wrong on that last sentence I said about my parents. They are some of the most powerful people to ever live," Naruto said casually as he looked up at the sky.
            "And I can't wait to escape this hell. Nothing is worse than the burden that I have had to bear my whole life. Yet, I don't want anyone else having to go through the same pain I did, so I will just have to try and endure the pain until I can't hold back or they beat me to death. Either way, I will go where I am destined to be at some point. Why not sooner than later?" Naruto asks.
            "Because you still have so much ahead of you, and you have so many things that you have yet to do. We all l-" Tsunade started when Naruto suddenly yells.
            "THEN WHY MUST I LIVE? I LIVE THROUGH THIS PAIN EVERYDAY AND EVERYDAY WILL BE THE SAME. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. WE ALL DIE AT SOME POINT, SO WHAT IS THE POINT? WHAT IS THE POINT WHEN ALL I HAVE DONE IS SUFFER! Why can't it all just stop with one attempt and be done! Why do you all have to get in the way of the one thing I am truly eager for? Why can't I be eager to leave. There is nothing left for me. There is nothing to be done..." Naruto whispered that last part as he just sat there, staring at Naruto after his outburst. They were still trying to get used to the original Naruto, but it was actually kinda hard.
            Naruto swiftly got up and left, no trace following behind him.
            What all them didn't know is that the damn villagers were there, and spicing up a plan so that they could banish Naruto. The daimyo is friends with Naruto, so that would be near impossible. Except if he let out an SSS-rank secret, well he's gone. Of course, the villagers also didn't think about how they basically yelled that at Naruto for his whole life and were the first ones to tell him(dumb ass).
            So you know what they did next?
            They called the fucking Daimyo up and said they needed him for something.
            They first had to tell the Daimyo of what was the problem and explained everything in their twisted point of view. How when Naruto brought Sasuke back he almost killed Sasuke and Naruto was seen with red chakra surrounding him. The Daimyo asked why now and they explained that Naruto had just let out an SSS-rank secret about himself that nobody was supposed to know about.
            So he was put in jail until his trail and during that time he was beaten close to death and lost his other eye, including an arm.
            Ya, big plot twist.
            (Not)
            Anyways, the trials happened and he somehow ended up getting banished.
            The end.
           Anyways, bye.

Anyways

Anyways

Anyways

Anyways

Anyways this is not over. Just the end of the chapter.