Break in the Battle

Everyone

I'M FUCKING BACK.

Finally, FINALLY we are getting into the ship! After some chapters of fighting, yelling, and only brief mentions of Chirai's feelings to Broly, this is the chapter that you guys have been awaiting. The SHIP! This chapter won't be containing much fighting and there's gonna be a lot more pictures to describe the environment in the upcoming chapters, so stay tuned.

Be sure to support my followers too, especially and a HUGE shoutout to them being supportive followers and my motivation to write, even though my follower count is low, I still support ALL of you for taking the time to read my story. I'll keep writing for you guys, and I mean every one of my followers. I love you all. (No homo/sexually, XD). My only hope is that one day (hopefully soon) this story and my account gains a bigger following to be on the top like the rest. This is gonna be a happy note chapter! Also, I've decided to adapt chapters into a much smaller format. This is just a refresher to get y'all back on track.

While Broly slept once again, having another nightmare, he uncomfortably tossed and turned....

He was experiencing pain. Whimpering....

Chirai could hear it.

Suddenly, as if her instincts took her over, she inched closer to him and tugged the saiyan. She was feeling tired.... yes, but it didn't hold her back.

All she felt was warmth. She heard his soft breathing as he slept, her thoughts focusing on him. All she wanted to do was embrace him, but the common feeling of awkwardness... it held her back.

She gently ran her hands through the coat of fur that Broly wore, wanting so bad to hug it, but again....

Restraints. She felt restraints at the person she felt that she was slowly starting to fall for.

Broly... it feels like now you're the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I sleep....

She wanted to complete her half. She wanted to be whole with him. But... but what if he did not reciprocate...? What if he wasn't interested in him?

She suddenly felt herself resting her head on the fur pelt he wore. It was... so comfortable.

A wave of comfort washed her doubts away as she suddenly started to drift off to sleep, smiling... and as she slept, she started to have happy visions of her and Broly together, just having fun, laughing and hugging... being together. And speaking in a voice so gentle that no one would hear her, she muttered softly

"I...I... love... y..."

But before she could continue anymore, she succumbed to the warm embrace of sleep.