Chapter 1

I woke up to the alarm feeling tired as usual.

"Grace are you up?" My older sister Megan shouted.

"Yea Meg!"

I had about 20 minutes to get ready since my alarm hadn't gone for the 400th time.

I slipped into some leggings and threw on a sweatshirt from pink.

For make up and hair I did a messy bun and just put some bottom eyeliner and mascara since it was fast and easy.

I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar, then ran to the car.

"Finally your ready it took your forever"

Megan was so over dramatic but she was my ride to pretty much everything.

After i got into the car I turned on the radio.

"Ugg commercials turn it off."

"Just wait we might hear some good ones." I said and I'm so glad that I did.

'Do you love Hayes Grier? Do you want to meet him? Or even spend a whole day with him? Well text your name to 009425763 for a chance to win 3 whole days at the Griers house! This is only for the next hour so stay tuned.

We both looked at each other and totally fan-girled.

"Were gonna meet Hayes and Nash!" we screamed at the same time.

I was so excited even though I knew I had no chance if winning.

*********************************

*Graces POV*

*BUZZ BUZZ*

My phone went off in the middle of biology.

"Ms. Smith?"

Oh god...

"Yes ma'am?"

"Who is trying to contact you?"

I checked my phone to see an unknown number. It could be anybody but she didn't need to know that.

"My mom, may I take it?" I lied

"Yes just please go out of the class."

she was so gullible.

I called Meg once I stepped outside.

"Get your butt down here."

I hung up and I figured she knew what was going on.

I checked my messages

'Hi is this Ms. Grace Smith if so please call us back."

I called back right away.

"Hello?"

"Hello this is Grace Smith you called me earlier about something and said to call back I was wondering what it was about.

"Uh yes. you entered yourself in the win a day with the Griers right?"

"Yes sir," I saw Meg pull up, and pointed to the office to get her to check me out.

"Well your our winner!"

I think I just peed my pants.

(A/N:

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS MY NEW BOOK. IM STILL WRITING MY AARON FAN FIC SO GO CHECK THAT OUT. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, IT WAS PRETTY LONG.

BTW TO MAKE YALL FEEL AWKWARD THIS BOOK IS BASED ON MY DREAM LAST NIGHT.

LOVE YALL

CHLO)