Isabel's Audition/Prologue

A young eighteen-year-old girl placed her iPhone Xs Max up still and started recording her audition video for the third season of the reality TV series. Total Drama.

"Hi there, I'm Isabel Mercedes Sabando. I want to be in Total Drama because I just want to get away from all the people here in America for a day at least. The boys here are so weird. Well, besides my brother, nephew, cousins, and my guy, Mario. But still with the other boys out there. They even don't ever leave me alone I don't know why though, it's not like I'm pretty or something like that." "Hey there, beautiful, are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten-I-see." Says Isabel's seventeen-year-old boy neighbor said from her closed window. She only stared at him oddly with a confused look. She walked to the window and closed the curtains and walked back to her desk chair. "Probably should have done that before I began the video. Anyway, the girls aren't as bad but still their still pretty bad. Like sometimes in front of everyone and I mean everyone at the university, the toughest girl (Not Jo or Eva in case you're asking.) there offered to help me with my books to class she carries them and hers without any help. I offered a few times every time to help but she refuses my help all the time. I feel really uncomfortable around everyone here. All of the people treat me nice and all, but their all too overprotective waste too much on me and not enough on themselves. If I do win, I hope it proves to them I'm not the baby girl they all know eighteen years ago. I want to prove to the world that I, Isabel Mercedes Sabando is more than just a little girl. Bye." After that, and the next week, Isabel gets a text message on her iPhone Xs Max. She looks at it and reads it. 'Isabel, congratulations! You are chosen to be on Total Drama. Pack your bags, because a limousine is picking you up at 3 pm sharp.'  Isabel is glad that she finally got her stuff together last week after her audition. (Especially with help that her family offered to. She tried telling them that she got it, but they insisted.) When she was done, she left a note for her family to let her know that she's off to Total Drama since she's in. After putting them in the limousine's trunk and getting in, she was off.