A/N For Those Who Are Still Waiting

My apologies for not updating lately, I was finishing my STAAR Work and to sum it all up, I passed. My mom told me that she got the confirmation email and I must say I am very proud of myself. I'm with my dad for June and I'm going to see if I can come back home later in July. In case you guys ask, my mom is busy at work and she doesn't want me to be bored as heck, so I'm with my dad. But fingers crossed if everything's finally working fine again. Anyways, I'll work on the next chapter when I get a chance, got some other stories to work on. My hands are tied on the books I published here. (I also got Quotev books in the website, Quotev by the way.) (For those who don't know what Quotev it's a website. It's like Wattpad but with fanmade quizzes and polls. it's only a website, it doesn't have an app. Sorry, guys. But, it would be nice if they did have an app. And before I can continue updating, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on another Total Drama story. And this time, it's with both the reader and an OC Insert. For those who wanted to read it, you can click/tap on my profile pic/username to go to my profile to see some of the stories that I published recently. Well, got to go. Those books aren't going to publish themselves.

Mata Ne!-Aaliyah