Jarvey - sleeping on the floor

A/N: so this is something I've been wanting to post for agesssssss , I'm so hyped to finally post this so I really hope you like it ❤️

Harvey awoke alone , damn . Jack hadn't joined him . Is this what arguing meant . No morning cuddles with his boy?
No
Find him
Harvey knew what he wanted but turning to get up putting his feet in the floor
That's not the floor that's jack
"Why u sleeping on the floor jack ?" Harvey mumbled softly . Jack stored , soft morning voice answering
"We fought last night
Didn't want to not sleep by you
Need you by me 
Always
Didn't sleep with you because we fought
Thought that you were mad at me
Knew u wouldn't want me there anyways
So I slept on the floor
I like the floor anyways
Screw my back
It's fun down here
Get a great view of your pretty face , less anxious down here it's great"
"Jack get your ass up here your gunna do your back out" Harvey grumbled at the boy.
"It's fine I don't mind don't want to annoy you harv"
"No jack you get your ass up here now "
"I just I'm uh"
"Jack , my lovely . You need some proper sleep get up here"
"I'm fine down here"
"And I'm fine sleeping without you I just don't like it so I choose not to , I need you , now move"
"Moving now harv "
"Thanks baby" Harvey said causing jack to blush whilst climbing into Harvey's bed . Back clicking , causing jack to groan and try to stretch it out. Harvey gently attempted to massage jack back .
"I'm sorry about last night . I had no right to say what I did" jack whispered softly .
"Baby I'm sorry I haven't been here as much j, I  never mean to hurt you and I'm so sorry I have"
"I know Harvey it's fine , I'm sorry though I shouldn't have said it"
"It's ok really I deserved it"
"No you DIDNT it was out of line Harvey and I'm really really sorry"
"Babes I deserved it I've barely been here and you shouldn't be left alone "
"I'm not alone though Harvey I live in a house with 6 other boys and often there's 9 so if your not here I will survive, there are other people"
" babes I know you didn't mean it now let's just cuddle so you can get some sleep "
"I had some sleep actually , your floor is surprisingly pretty comfy"
"No j you can just fall asleep anywhere"
"True Wait gimme a second to crack my back"
"Told you you'd do your back out in the floor"
"Shhh I had no other choice"
"You did so . No matter how angry I seem to be with you , you get into the bloody bed , shit your cold"
"Sorry"
"Damnit jack , I love you but you get in bed next time"
"Can there not be a next time?"
"I sure as hell hope there won't be but you get in the bed anyways"
"Ok harv"
"Good , now sleep " Harvey said only to look at jack and realise he was already asleep . He really can sleep anywhere .
God he loves his boy .