chapter four

"Well... He is quite trouble prone. He's known school wide for a reason." Namjoon sighed again, reading over Jimin's homework. He leaned over on the desk slightly, moving closer to Jimin. Jimin blushes when he gets close to him “he got suspended because he got in a fight someone Was talking bad about me so he beat them up” "Oh... At least it's better than getting caught in the janitors closet halfway through a threesome like last time. I don't think Mrs Han ever recovered." Namjoon was saddened by Jimin's words. Why would anyone want to trash talk such a cute little baby? Wait- he couldn't think such things about a student. Damn it. He needed to stop. “Yeah it is but I feel like it’s my fault he got suspended” jimin looks down and pouts Namjoon moved so he took Taehyung's empty seat, shuffling closer to Jimin. "It's not your fault, Taehyung was protecting you, blame the kids that he beat up, they deserved it." He  sighs “I know but if I didn’t tell him he wouldn’t be suspended" Namjoon sighed again. "You have a great friend Jimin, that's more than what some people have. Why don't you go catch him up on school work after school today? I'm sure he'd appreciate that." He moved slightly closer to the younger, tilting his head slightly. Jimin blushea when he moves closer he nods “yeah I’ll do that” he smiles as he finishes working on the work. Namjoon moved his hand over Jimin's, stopping him and taking the pencil out his hands. He moved only closer as he made very minor corrections to Jimin's work. His  breathing hitched and he blushes and  looks away as he fixes his work jimin  bites his lip. Namjoon realised what he'd done, glancing over at Jimin and subconsciously licking his lips. He quickly tried to make the situation a bit more... Rule abiding. "Ah Jimin, you're such a good student. I'm impressed." “T-Thank you Mr.kim” he  said still blushing. He looks at his work as the teacher marks it. Namjoon had to quickly pull back, Jimin's stutter causing his heart to jump. He gave Jimin a soft smile before moving on to the next student. Jimin sighs happily when he leaves.  He  was happy about what just happened, and couldn’t believe how close he was.