• 열넷 •

stray kids had an interview today.

"step out, stray kids imnida" they greeted.

the interviewer asked them a lot of stuff.

"felix, chan, could you speak a little bit of english in your australian accents?"

"of course, g'day mate." said chan.

"how are you doing my beautiful stays?" said felix in his deep voice.

"aussie, aussie" hyunjin said cutely.

everyone laughed. "changbin, could you do some aegyo for us?"

"mmm?" he said while poking his cheeks with his fingers.

everyone cringed and laughed.

"minho and jisung could you do a sexy dance for us? oh and woojin should sing the background music".

woojin started to imitate the saxophone sound and jisung and minho started to make body waves.

"ooh" everyone said.

jisung was about to grind on minho when chan stopped them. everyone laughed.

"what about our youngest, jeongin. have you had a girlfriend before?" everyone said oooh.

they knew about his past about y/n but pretended to not know.

"um, yes. i had a girlfriend before. as you know i'm studying at SOPA, there before i debuted i met someone. she, well, confessed to me and we dated. we eventually broke up though, but still xx fighting" jeongin said.

he didn't mention y/n's name but stray kids knew what he was talking about and patted jeongin's back as their way of showing support.
----------------------------------------------

their interview aired and coincidentally, y/n and her friends were watching. they laughed because of the funny scenes.

"minsung forever" she cheered. and everyone said "yeaa".

but the atmosphere grew silent when it was jeongin's turn. he was talking about y/n.

she teared up, reminiscing their moments together. "it was fun and happy while it lasted, thanks jeongin." she thought.

they ended on good terms and she became a fan of them.