제삼장

"this wasn't how i wanted it to become."

한민

i just accidentally shout at him.

he looked down, disappointment was plastered across his face.

"hey seungmin, that's not what i-"

"it's fine, i get it. i will let you be along from now on." he said coldly.

he looked at me with souless eyes.

he returned me my umbrella before leaving me alone, all by myself. along. just like before he came.

-

urgh.

i mentally curse myself.

as i got home, i immediately lay on the sofa, tired and cold.

i left my umbrella outside so it can dry after the rain stops.

"just great, yoon hanmin. you just successfully spoiled your first friendship after how many ages of talking to human beings." i muttered to myself.

i took a look at my arm realising that it already healed.

well i guess it should have been healed by now anyways. i thought to myself.

aish. first rule, never get myself associated with humans.

why can't i just learn from my god damn mistakes? i already payed the price last time.

"noona! noona! save m-" kyungmin shouted before going completely breathless.

"NO!" i screamed.

"why you bastard! he's just a kid! you merciless asshole!" i yelled at him.

"i had to do it, hanmin. you know, we need to survive." he stared back at me blankly before disappearing into thin air.

"aish stop thinking about it, idiot." i mumbled.

"well well, long time no see hanmin." i jumped from shock and turned around to see a face that i never wanted to see ever in my life. i immediately stood up and glared at the man.

"get out of my house, bastard." i pointed at the front door, "the door's that way, ass."

"aw that's not how you welcome me, yoon hanmin."

he walked towards me and lifted my chin until i faced him.

i slapped his hands off me, "hands off, i don't want your filthy hands anywhere near me."

"you really hate me that much huh." he looked down, disappointment visible in his eyes.

"after what you have done, i swore never to forgive you. he was a kid, had such a wonderful future ahead, and you," i pointed my finger at his face, "you destroyed it. for both of them."

i felt tear threatening to fall but i held them back.

"get your feet out and never set foot in this house ever again, and i never want to see you in my life ever again." i pointed to door once again.