𝐂𝐇. 𝐈𝐈

excuse mistakes

"Someone's in a good mood." Nicki said, smiling towards Amour. Nicki was in the kitchen cooking them breakfast. She had a couple things on her agenda to do today and since Amour wasn't in school because of the summer break, she'd be tagging along.

"Whhhat? Ma I'm always in a good mood. Why wouldn't I be in a good mood? Are you in a good mood cause I'm always like this." Amour chuckled. Nicki raised an eyebrow towards her daughter behavior.

"Come here." Nicki calmly stated.

Amour stood there for a second before walking towards her mother. "Wassup?" She said, with a smirk plastered on her face, standing next to Nicki.

"You been smoking my shit?"

"Huh?" Amour queried, acting as though she didn't know what her mother was talking about.

"You heard me. You been smoking?" Nicki asked again.

"N-no." Amour said backing back. Nicki shook her head and continued making them breakfast.

"After you eat, I'ma need for you to go get dressed. We got a lot to do today." She said to her daughter, who was swinging on the bar stool, waiting for her plate.

"Mmhm." She mumbled, eating a piece of bacon.

She watched Nicki put the dirty dishes in the sink and walk up stairs to get ready.

"Shit that was close." She sighed.

_

"So Nicki this Queen album is your fourth studio album. How does it feel to still have a thriving career after all these years? I mean four albums and your still on top being the most awarded female rapper of all time. How does that feel?" The interviewer asked.

She didn't like the idea of going on a radio show when she had her own but Miloni suggested it was a good idea to do at least one. So here she was, being interviewed.

Nicki smiled at the question being asked. She thought before she spoke. "Well Adam, you know I've been in this game a long time. The feeling of having a successful fourth album still feels the same as my first one, Pink Friday.

I'm always amazed when my fans out do themselves. Without them I'm nothing. Big shout out to my barbs for real, they been holding me down since the beginning. Their love never goes unnoticed. This album was for them and for my babygirl Amour, who is also here with me."

"Speaking of your fans, the barbs, they are crazy about you Nicki. How does it feel to know that the barbs go hard for you?" Adam asked.

"I love my fans. They always show me endless love, even when they don't agree with everything I do." She said laughing. "But no, they go hard for me because they get it. Everything I do is because of them. They are the reason I'm here. Call them crazy, that's fine because they ride for me and that's all that matters. They ride for me more than the people who knows me personally."

"Was that shade towards a certain someone?" The interviewer asked.

"No shade. Just the truth but I'll get into that when my documentary comes out soon." She smirked.

Just then Amour appeared in the room. She was sitting in the lounge eating a snack and watching the interview from the television.

"Ahh, Miss Amour has entered the room. How are you?" Adam asked.

"Hey, I'm fine." She said, sitting next to Nicki. She was still in hot water with her mother because Nicki found out she smoked her weed. She had no idea her mother was waiting on her when she got up stairs after eating her breakfast.

"May I ask her a few questions?" He asked. She shook her head. "Yes, that's fine."

"Hi Amour, I just want to ask a few questions if that's okay with you." He said. She looked nervously at Nicki. Nicki scooted closer to her so she'd be comfortable.

"You're sixteen right?" He asked. She shook her head yes. 

"Speak into the mic Amour." Nicki whispered.

"Yes, I'm sixteen."

"You're a very beautiful young lady." He smiled.

"Thank you." She said.

"Are you proud of your mother and her accomplishments?" Adam asked.

"Yes, I tell her I'm proud of her everyday. I'm her number one fan, aside from my dad." She smirked. Nicki gave her a side eye. She couldn't believe her daughter just said that on the radio. Although she didn't show it, she was furious. No one but close family and friends know that Drake is Amour's Father.

"Is that right. Do you have a close relationship with your father?" Adam asked, loving where this was going.

"I think that's enough questions for today Adam." Nicki stated, bringing the interview back to her.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, you've heard it here first, Queen album out now. Go get it, stream it and support the queen herself, Ms Nicki Minaj and thanks to the beautiful Amour for being a special guest." He said, wrapping the interview up.

"Thanks for having us. See you soon Adam."  Nicki said rising from her seat and taking the headphones off.

She wanted nothing more than to choke Amour for saying that on the radio. Since no one knew she was talking about Drake she let it slide.

_

"You on a roll today huh?" Nicki stated towards Amour, who was sitting in the back, next to her in the suv.

"I didn't say his name so what's the big deal?" Amour asked smartly.

"It doesn't matter. Stuff like that open doors for drama and mess. I don't need extra shit going on right now." Nicki fussed.

Amour rolled her eyes. She didn't care about none of that, she honestly wanted to tell the world who her father really was. Why did she have to keep it a secret?

"Those eyes gone be underneath these tires if you keep on." Nicki warned.

Amour huffed and grabbed her phone from her purse. She was over it.

Ehh

Ehh... should I continue or no?

I was just writing some shit , Chapter 3 coming soon though...

_