Sope ft BTS: Is it A? Pt.2

Yoongi sits silently in the car on the way home.

Usually bright Hoseok would do all the talking and Yoongi would chime in a bit. But he was tense and grips the steering wheel.

--

"You can take a shower first, I'll clean up." Yoongi didn't even have the energy to speak and just nods.

He drags himself to their bathroom and strips. He could feel his eyes becoming glassy.

Yoongi turns on the water and begins to sob. Why didn't his husband want a baby?

--

"Jin hyung, I need to talk." Yoongi plays with his coffee cup. Jin simply nods. "I see Hobi didn't take the news well." "Yeah, it just seems out of his character. He said he needed to process it or whatever." Yoongi scoffs.

"Maybe the news shocked him. I'm sure he wants a baby but its just sudden and often you feel unprepared. Try sitting him down, Yoongi." Jin stands up from the couple's table.

Yoongi had invited Jin to come over and acess the situation.  And ask for advice.

"Thanks hyung. I'm glad we can talk." Jin gives him a warm smile,  "Anytime. I'm sure it'll all work out."

--

It was getting late in the evening, and Yoongi had a hour until Hoseok came home.

He cooks dinner, occasionally mummers something to his unborn child like, "Daddy loves you~"

"Babe?" Yoongi freezes in his spot. He was home early.

"Can we talk over dinner? It smells good." Yoongi hears him set his shoes down and locks the door back.

"S-sure." Hoseok slides into the kitchen seeing his lover frozen over their dinner. "Hi Yoongi~" He wraps his arms around his stomach softly.

Yoongi melts into his husband's touch. "I'm sorry fory reaction."

A silence swallowed the room and Yoongi couldn't find a voice to respond.

"It's okay." "No-" Hoseok kisses his head, "-its not. You deserve better babe." Hoseok begins to tease him and Yoongi's body involuntary reacts to his husband's hands.

Hoseok turns off the stove in a quick motion and scoops up his lover.

"I'll treat you, sweetheart~"

--

"So whatcha wanna eat since finishing dinner is out of the equation?" Hoseok wraps his towel tighter after stepping out the shower. Yoongi nods scrolling through his phone.

He came across a picture of Taehyung and Jimin's baby shower. He couldn't help but be jealous. But his time would come soon.

"I'm craving Japanese babe." "The usual?" "Double it." "Oh.. You sure?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi glares. "Are you judging me?" "No! Of course not!"

"C'mere." Using his finger motion and Hoseok sat on the bed besides Yoongi. Yoongi kissed his cheek, "Thank you for eventually coming around babe. I'm excited."

Hoseok grabs Yoongi by the waist making Yoongi squeal loudly. "No problem. Thank you for giving me a family."