42

Liked by jish, rcbstand and 6 285 othersexposingcelebs Although not confirmed yet, the internet went completely crazy when Machine Gun Kelly and Sara Morison started dated

exposingcelebs Although not confirmed yet, the internet went completely crazy when Machine Gun Kelly and Sara Morison started dated. They were seen hanging out with mutual friends, going out for food alone, and MGK even posted an instastory of her. As if that wasn't enough, Sara's comments on the rappers instagram pictures pretty much told us everything.
However, MGK was recently seen hanging out with a bunch of girls. Have they ended things already?

View all 385 comments

🔸

Liked milpersoh2, parabenis and 7 283 others
celebinfo Artist Machine Gun Kelly was recently spotted at a party, full of girls, as it already is his marketing trend. Remember, the rapper and actress Sara Morison were thought to be dating.

View all 180 comments

🔸

Liked by mgkellsxx, saraxxmgk and 9 275 others
celebritynews Our hearts are broken 💔 Even though there really wasn't any proper evidence, we all thought actress Sara Morison and artist Machine Gun Kelly were together. It seems the internet was, again, wrong. Or were we?
MGK was recently at a wild party, and sources told us he was happily hanging out with a lot of girls.
What do you guys think about it? Do you think the couple broke up, that they weren't a couple after all, or that the rapper cheated? Let us know your thoughts!

View all 568 comments

morixonlove I don't think they were dating 💔

standastan #HARA FOR LIFE @  harrystyles ❤️❤️ saralmorison

kellsaesttetix they aren't dating, Kells wouldn't do that to her 💜

saraxxmorison he cheated??? Wow

saritakells noooo 😭😭😭

nosarathanks good news!!!