Chapter 16

Ryan's POV~
"Hey Ryan can you come here for a bit!" I hear Tony call from his room. I walk in and see him packing a bag.

"What's up?"

"Wanna I was thinking about hanging out tonight." He says.

"Ok, do I need to bring a game or whatever?" I ask.

"No I was thinking about doing something different not involving video games." I reply.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I got to go see ya later." He skips out his room and down the hallway.

I decide to take a walk. After talking to Tina about Cole it kinda makes me realize how much time I'm wasting with Unicorn. I love Unicornmann and all, don't get me wrong, but were falling apart. I'm going to do it. I'm going to break up with him.

I walk a few more blocks to Unicorn's house. I reach my shaky hand to the door and knock. After about 6 seconds he answers. He looks at me with a small smile.

"Yes, Ryan" He speaks.

"Yeah, um we need to talk" I respond. He nods and comes to stand next to me.

"Luke (you know it's serious when he says your real name), I think we need to break up." I choke out. He looks down at the ground for a minute then looks up at me.

"Me too" He finally says.

"So, You're not mad?" I ask in surprise.

"No, I've felt like we're not right for each other." He says. A girl with with dark brown hair and hazel eyes comes out the house.

"Oh Ryan, this is my Friend, Galaxy (aka GalaxyWolf08 )

"Hi, nice to meet you!" The girl smiles. I smile softy and shake her hand.

"Maybe we can get to know each other." She says.

"Yeah!"

Sorry this is short, but I'll be updating soon (hopefully) btw I'm going to doing the part names by chapter number bc it's hard thinking of names sometimes. Until next time...Bye! -Galaxycuteness204