Chapter 4

(In dragon ball narrator voice) Last time on "Camren":

We went home and planned for tonight's party making sure we would be prepared for anything that might happen. Little did I know, nothing could prepare me for what is going to happen.

Now:

Camila's Pov-

We got in the car deciding that we would just wear what we were already wearing cause Dinah insisted we looked "hot af". On our way, we sang along to the music while Dinah was explaining that she felt weird about tonight. I told her that it's probably nothing, although deep down, I felt the same thing.

We pulled up to the huge house and parked in the grass. We got out and walked in the house squeezing in between sweaty, dancing, intoxicated people while holding hands. not trying to loose each other. I finally found a spot where we weren't so squished.

"We should try and find Ally." I yelled over the loud music. She nodded, as we began to look around my eyes connected with beautiful green eyes mixed with blue and a little bit of gold, as Dinahs connected with dark chocolate brown eyes. At this moment I lost my breath, forgetting how to breathe. Without realizing it, simultaneously, we both started to move our feet towards each other, feeling tugging on our hearts. As I walked towards the green eyed goddess, Dinah followed closely behind, walking towards the other girl I was too preoccupied to notice.

When we reached each other I was finally breathing and we all were just staring at the other person in front of us. I examined her, every curve, every indent, every breathe every time she twitched under my gaze as she did the same thing. Our eyes met again, causing me a feeling I have never felt before. She started to lean towards me. I don't know why but in that moment I knew that i could fall and she would catch me, I could trust her with everything, my mind, body, and heart. Finally, our lips met, sending electricity throughout my busy reaching every nerve, every cell. Suddenly, I was calm, there was no thoughts about what school might be like, no thoughts about the past, my mind was clear of everything but one thing, the person on the end of the electricity rushing through me.

Laurens Pov-

Her lip were so soft, I've never felt anything so right. Our lips moving in sync, slowly and passionately, having every feeling put into it, it was so sensual. Making my body and heart feel like I was on fire with every touch and every fiber of me taking in this beauty before me. As my hand was getting tangled in her hair her arms suddenly snaked around my waist. Everything disappeared, it was just her and me with music in the background playing Location by Khalid.

When are lips parted from one another, I felt like I was finally completed and a price of me was suddenly ripped out of my heart. We just looked each other, eyes connected, staring as if we were the only ones on the planet. My hand sat on the back of her neck as my other was on her waist. I felt safe as her arms where still wrapped around my waist.

We were interrupted by Ally and another girl staring in awe of what I'm assuming what they just witnessed. I blushed and looked away to find Mani doing the same thing I was with the girl accompanying the brown haired girl I just made out with.

We all looked at Ally confused and still left a blushing mess of what just happened.

"What the hell just happened you guys?" Ally exclaimed, "you've never even met and you're already making out." We all shrugged and looked at each other then back at the two girls in front of us. She pinched the bridge of her nose like she was just mentally face palming her self and begun to speak again.

"Why do I always end up as the mom of the group?" she huffed "Do you even know each others name?" She asked, clearly annoyed. We all shook our heads no and she groaned.