ch 9

Sorry I have been loving this a lot lately I don't know there is something about this song. I thought I should share it. I also love the anime.

About Three Days Later

I have been feeling weird. I can't describe it. It's like my body is changing. Like I have been feeling way more nauseous, craving pickles, and really tired. I have also started to forget little things. Other than that I think I am good. Both Leo and I have been training my body and trio. Oh I should tell you trio is the name I put down for my wolf, demon, and witch side. We have all grown close and have fun talking to each other.

There is also Jaxson and Jason. We try to have fun with each other as possible. I know that there are lots of changes going on, I don't know if the changes will be soon or not but just to be safe I want to take up the role luna soon I don't know exactly when though may be in a week. God there is so much to do.

After training for Leo today I went to hang out with my favorite little man.

"Jason I'm home."-A

"Mama. Guess what?"-Jason

"What?"-A

"I met a girl today she was really pretty."-Jason

"She better not be prettier than me."-A

He stood there contemplating on what to say. There was a frown on his face and I started to chuckle. Both Jason and I played until Jaxson came home.

"Is everything alright honey you look sick."-J

"I'm good but I think I might be coming down with something."-A

Jaxson looked scared.

"I'm fine don't worry."-A

Jaxson came and put his arms around me.

"You know I love you alot right."-J

"I love you too."-A

After putting Jason down Jaxson and I went to bed. I should be getting my period somewhere tonight since I didn't get it earlier today. I put a pad on just to be safe.

The Next Morning

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. Damn I had thrown up. As I was barfing up my dinner I noticed that Jaxson had not come to help me. I sat at the floor when I was done. I was exhausted. I went out to the bedroom and saw that Jaxson was not in the room. There was a yellow thing on the wall on top of our bed. It was a note from Jaxson.

"Hey babe I had to head to the office for some pack stuff. I will see you later tonight I have something important to tell you."

-Jaxson

Oh okay I guess it will just be me and Jason today having fun. I walk back into the bathroom. I checked my pad. Shit things are weird I am sick and missed my period. Hold the fuck up when was the last time I had sex. Did jaxson and I use protection. I'm not on any pills. I decided to call Loren for some help.

"Hey I need you to bring me a pregnancy test."-A

"OMG I MIGHT BE A AUNT."-Loren

"Shut up you can't tell anyone of this. Just hurry and come over don't forget that test."-A

"Girl I got you."-Loren

I ended the call and went down stairs. I saw Jason pacing around the house he looked deep in thought. What a weird boy. I snuck up from behind and gave him a big hug.

"How is my best man?"-A

"I am good how is my most beautiful mommy?"-Jason

Oh no he wants something.