1

Crush:
Person you like and/or attracted to.

Wooyoung pov

Today is the day of love. Valentines Day.
Everyone gives their partner a nice flower or lovely gifts.
Well I'm not one of those people. I don't have a lover so I don't have to spend my money on gifts.

I never dated anyone before actually. I have never really felt attraction towards anyone in my life. I sometimes feel alone because of that.

I always hear my friends talk about how beautiful love is and how wonderful is it to love someone who loves you the same.
I really want to love someone, but I can't and I don't know why. I want to know how good it feels to love someone.
My mom told me I just haven't found the right one. I hope she's right.

"I can't wait to meet that one person who will make my heart beat faster."

(time skip:spring time)

I remember it was a sunny Friday morning when I went to the coffee shop that was like five minutes from my home. I always go there.
I ordered the things I always order and went to my table to sit down, but there was someone already sitting there.
I got a little annoyed because I always sit there. Everyone in this coffee shop knew that was "my table".

I walked up to a table that was right beside my table and looked at the guy sitting there. He was looking down at his phone but when he looked up I was able to see his face.

Everything froze around me.

My heart skipped a beat.

My stomach felt funny.

And I felt my face heat up a little.

-What's wrong with me? What is this strange feeling?
I couldn't take my eyes of that boy. He was stunning. He noticed me starring so I quickly looked at the other way hoping he wouldn't think I was some kind of creep. I saw him looking at me strangely from the corner of my eyes. I felt my face heat up. After few minutes he just went back to look at his phone.

I heard the coffee shops door open (you know that bell thing on the door?) which made me look there. I saw the owner of the shop walk in. He started to look around. After that he started to walk in my direction. He stopped at the table where that guy sat and sat across from him. They began to talk.

"Hello San. Did I make you wait too long? Sorry the road was busy." said the shops owner, Hongjoong.
-ooh so the boys name is San.
"No its fine. I didn't wait that long."
"That's great then. So, when do you want to start?"
"I don't know. As soon as I can I guess."
"Fantastic. You can start tomorrow then. We open at 7 o'clock, but I wouldn't mind if you could come like 10 minutes earlier. Is that fine with you?"
"Yes. That perfect."
"see you tomorrow then. I have to go now." Hongjoong said as he stood up and walked away.

-I didn't know Hongjoong needed new workers. Looks like I will be seeing this San guy a lot now on.
This though made me feel happy for some reason but I just shrugged it off. I quickly finished my coffee and began to walk home.

When I arrived I took out my keys and opened the door. I live alone so it was very quiet inside. I hate it. I really hate the silence. I thought about buying myself a dog so I wouldn't feel so alone but I'm still not sure about keeping a pet would be a good idea.

I didn't know what to do so I went in the living room to watch TV. I was in the middle of watching a movie when I heard my phone ringing. I got off the couch and went to the kitchen to pick up my phone. I looked who was calling. It was Mingi so I picked it up.

"Hey Mingi. What's up?"
"Hey. I was wondering if we could meet at the coffee shop tomorrow?"
"Yeah, sure. What time?"
"Around 2 o'clock maybe?"
"Okay. See you tomorrow."

-wonder what he wants to talk about.

I put down my phone and went back to watch the movie I started. After the movie finished I looked at the time and saw it was only 16:39.
I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I looked around and chose a food that was easy to make, a sandwich.

When I finished eating I went in my room to surf on the Internet. I kept seeing pictures of my friends with their lover which made me feel a little jealous of them.
Don't get me wrong. I was very happy for them, but still. I want a lover too.
I got bored surfing on the Internet so I went in the bathroom to take a nice shower. When I was done I just wore a white shirt that was a little big for me and a pair of black boxers.

I didn't know what to do after that so I just went to sleep.

__________________
Hello. Well this was the first chapter. I hope it was not that bad.
Sorry if I made mistakes, but English is not my first language.
I'll try to update this story as soon as possible ♥
Have a nice day! :D

BY THE WAY IF YOU KNOW ME IN PERSON PLEASE LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK OKAY? THIS BOOK IS BAD AND GRINGE BUT I DONT REALLY WANT TO DELETE IT.