Chapter 1. The beginning

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was in one of the most boring classes there exists. I didn't pay to much attention to class, since it was the last class before lunch. I looked to the side to find my twin sister, Mika, spacing out. She must have been deep in thoughts since she didn't notice miss Philips walking up to her. "Miss Anderson" miss Philips spoke up to Mika. "Uh, yes ma'am"Mika spoke, "Would you care to name the equation I set up on the blackboard?" miss Philips asked. Mika glanced up at the blackboard and responded "The Black-Scholes model formula". "Good she remembered it from when we read it last night" I thought. "Very good as always miss Anderson" miss Philips complimented Mika.

Mika's friends Suzu and Naomi both gave her a compliment too. I looked away while they were having a small 'conversation', also with miss Philips. Not long after miss Philips tells us all to continue with our projects. Suzu and Naomi moved over to Mika, and I smiled at the sight of my sister smile with her friends.

///Time skip (because I'm too lazy to write everything that happens)///

After being called to the principals office and heard the news about our grandfathers passing. We got sent home early. Right when we got home mom told us to get ready for the funeral. "What? Why is the funeral this early?" I questioned myself. Mika and I went to our rooms and got changed. And as soon as we were done, we got out in the car and to the funeral.

///another time skip to after the funeral (that's what happens when the writer is lazy)///

We got back home, me and Mika still on our limits to cry. Or, at least I was. We both also were still thrown back by what our grandfather left for us. "I still don't understand why he would leave his mansion to us" I said still surprised. "I couldn't agree more" she told me. Our father seemed untouched by grandfathers passing. Mika started asking him why he wanted us to move in already. And they slowly started changing the subject to, if dad cared about grandfathers passing.

When suddenly the world went in slow motion and I saw what dad was about to do. I quickly reacted and got in front of Mika, to feel a stinging pain on my cheek. Dad had been ready to slap Mika, but I took the hit instead. There was silence for a few seconds, before mom came in and asked what was going on. Mika told her that nothing happened and ran to her room. Mom following her. I stayed quiet for around a minute before walking out side. I stayed out for around an hour or so. And when I went inside, no one was awake. I walked to my room getting ready for bed and went to sleep.

///the next day😏///

I didn't feel like going to school today. So I asked mom if it was okay for me to stay home today. Because of grandfathers passing she let me stay home and asked Mika if she wanted to stay home too. But she denied the offer and still went to school.

While being home not doing anything, I decided to take a walk. While walking I could've sworn, that I heard gun shots in the nearby forest. "Hm, must be a hunter shooting an animal or something" I guessed and continued my walk. I didn't realise for how long I was out for. So when I got home, dad had picked up Mika from school and waited for me. I got my stuff and got in the car. And of to the mansion we go.

OOOOOOOOkay. This is the beginning of how you will meet your dreamy incubus. I don't know if you would call this short or averaged, but honestly idc. I have nothing more to say except for, I hope you enjoyed The beginning. And I'm of write the next chapter. See ya.

~Egyptian Werewolf