cliché 37

The brother's best friend

Hmm hmm, Please Sierrah, let Gage your older brother, come home every day from school with his best friend without worrying that his weird sister's going to fall in love with his bestie yo.

How writers describe it

It's either

Julia looked in the direction of the suddenly opened door, she rolled her eyes at the sight of her disgusting brother but then her heart flipped when Joseph came from behind him,Jo really was here again!

How was she going to handle another afternoon in the same room as her brother's best friend without fainting? Joseph whom she'd loved since she was created in her mother's womb.

But of course, Joseph didn't know, he just couldn't because he had a girl-friend whom he was totally going to break up with after falling in love with Julia.

Or.  .  .

Julia looked in the direction of the suddenly opened door, she rolled her eyes at the sight of her disgusting brother and as if to make matters worse,his even 'disgustinger' best friend,Joseph, followed behind him.

How was she going to manage in the same room with them without puking all over.

Even though she was either low key obsessed with him or she was going to be in the future.

I wouldn't fall in love with my brother's best friend (Well, if I had a brother ) or any of my four sisters' at the least.