Chapter Seven

Alexander's P.O.V:

I had my maids pick up a few gowns for Christine. They appeared to have pleasure shopping because they spent a boatload and bought enough things to last her a lifetime.

After last night the bathroom situation has had me thinking about her even more so. It's like she is trapped inside my thoughts, invading them all.

Today, she will meet all the town's people again but she will introduce herself to them. They may question her about her intentions in our land, but I will be there for her. You see, I want to give her some space Maybe she can find herself through our people. I don't know what she likes to do, I don't know what excites her. But I do want to know.

I carry the bags full of clothes up to the room she is staying in. It is a few doors down from mine. I have to keep some space from her, my wolf goes crazy when she is near. I don't know how much control, I have when it comes to her. I don't.

She is different from the other girls I have met. She seems independent and I might have to give her some space. My wolf wants her to play with her, to feel her fingers run through our fur.

Today she has to meet all the leaders in this land. There is a witch, that goes by the name of Briana. A troll that runs all of the bridges and manages our streets. Vladimir the vampire King. Godmother is the woman who runs the square of magic. It is a nice city area full of all kinds of magical beings.

I have a feeling she will fit in, she is my mate so that means she belongs here with me. Only me. She doesn't know how long I have been waiting. Once she is introduced the townspeople will stop sending their daughters my way. Oh my, I needed a breath from that. They are all a bunch of powerful horny woman who has more interest in my money, power, and body. Like damn them, I have waited years and years for the real thing.

I dress in my best ready to attend the meeting with my Luna at my side.

Her fairy godmother is back at it again I guess. I had never seen her so happy to play dress up but I could hear my mate squirming because of her harsh ways. I have learned my ways not to get on her bad side or you will get turned into a rug and she will let people walk all over you. Man, was that painful as hell? But in my lessons and training from her, it was a must.

Christine walks down the stairs in her new gown. She looks so gorgeous and so strong.

I swallow and it makes a big gulping sound as I never take my eyes off of her. This is the woman who will one day carry my pups, one day she will claim me with her heart as I have with hers. She is mine now.

"You are one stunning woman!" I say aloud causing her to redden.

"You ready?" I ask holding my arm out for her to grab.

She grabs it and we are off to the council meeting.