chapter 21

V was fighting with karl even more causing eva to have a headache. Eva was packing her things and running from Raven’s shop. SHe took a few other things as well before heading out of the shop.
“Too the castle eva” V spoke
“SHe’ll get killed!”karl replied
“Apply as a servant. Stay undercover” v continued speaking.
EVa shook her head and headed to the castle.

Arran sat near the cliffside crying. He couldn’t get over the fact that raven was gone forever. He didn’t notice the movement behind him until a sickle dagger was pointed at his throat.
He blinked away his tears and looked up at eva emotionless.”just do it.”he growled
“Arran don’t do that- back off”evryn pulled a sword out pointing it at eva.
She looked at evryn with dull eyes, the look sent chills down the red haired males back.
Arran stood and kicked eva in the stomach while she was distracted and ran from the cliffside. He wouldn’t let evryn get close”GO get help Ev”he spoke
Evryn hesitated and ran to the castle he looked back and immediately wished he didn’t, the scene laid before him was horrific and traumatizing. V let eva have control again just as she stabbed arran.
V watched eva let out her anger and sadness on the poor boy. The blade ripping through his stomach countless of times. What made this scene even worse was what happened after. Eva took the blade and plunged the razor sharp curve into her own stomach and did the same damage she did to arran before falling down and bleeding out on the grass. Her blood mixed with arrans.

Evryn stood in disbelief too shocked to react. Tears welled in his eyes, he started to feel nauseous at the sight of his lover and wifes guts across the grass. V stood in the middle of the heap of death and blood. She was visible to evryn. Her hair changed to a shoulder length brown bob.
V Wasn’t eva’s sister, she just changed eva’s memories to make her think that. V was ann. Ann had gotten her revenge on evryn and brought eva to her when she was done. BUt little did Ann know, Eva would never forgive her for using her.