Chapter 1: Eggling Nurturing

To start off, you need to know the basics. 

In Sylestia, you have the option to nurture eggling and hatchling Sylesti's. I'll go over the perks of nurturing them in a bit. To nurture a sylesti, you can go to their profile and click on the picture of them. This screen should pop up unless you have already nurtured them that day.

 This screen should pop up unless you have already nurtured them that day

You may notice that on the top, it says that this eggling is cool. That is the games way of prompting you to pick the right nurture option.

There are four different nurturing options.

Warm the Egg

Cool the Egg

Turn the Egg

Polish the Egg

Depending on the message at the top, you are supposed to pick the right nurturing option.

For example, as it says the eggling is cold I am supposed to pick the option Warm the Egg.

If it said the eggling was warm, I should pick to Cool the Egg.

If it said the eggling was restless, I should pick Turn the Egg.

If it said the eggling was dull, I should Polish the Egg.

Now that we have gone over how to nurture them, let's go over the perks of nurturing them.

To start off, every time you nurture a sylesti you will find one scale. If you nurture enough sylesti's and gather enough scales, you can spend them in the scale shop. Here's a list of prices.

The next perk is that depending on how many times a sylesti was nurtured, they hatch faster and have better stats

The other perk is that you can earn AP points, and you can get essences. I'll be posting another guide on essences later, so don't worry about those yet.

Finally, how to nurture them effectively. This part goes over my system.

Step 1: Gather drinks and snacks. I can spend about 1 hour at a time nurturing sylesti's, so I gather snacks.

Step 2: Go to the nurturing page. This is much faster than going to each profile and nurturing them. To get to this page, go to your hatchery and click Help nurturing sylesti.s that could get you there.

Step 3: Start nurturing. Take a break when you need to, and pace your self. I hope this helps, and have a lovely day my stars~!