🐾

"Who's pretty omega are you?" He smiled softly, holding the other's chin up. "Yours, your pretty omega!"

-

"Okay that's the end of practice everyone!" Taeyong shouted, placing his hands on his hips. He watched as everyone started piling out, leaving him and Jaehyun in the practice room. He gathered his things and walked over to Jaehyun. "Have fun?" Taeyong asked, smiling softly. "Yeah, it was. But i had more fun watching you." he replied. "do you were watching me the whole time?" Taeyong shot back, walking out with the other, walking to his shared room with johnny.

"Maybe. Am i not allowed to watch my boyfriend?" he asked, following the other after he dropped off his stuff in his room. "You are." Taeyong giggled, setting his stuff down. He plopped down on his bed and noticed Johnny wasn't in. "come lay with me." Taeyong said, motioning the other over. Jaehyun nodded and walked over to the other, laying beside him and wrapping his arms around the other's small waist. Taeyong giggled happily under the other's touch and scooted closer to him. Jaehyun smiled softly at the other's actions. He pulled him close and kept him just as close. "i love you." Taeyong blurted our, looking up at the other.

Jaehyun looked down at the other and smiled. "I love you too, you pretty omega." he replied. The sound of "pretty omega" made Taeyong blush and hide his face in the other's neck. Jaehyun laughed at that and held the other close. Soon, shortly after, Taeyong fell asleep like that; curled up next to his alpha, face buried in his neck. Taeyong was snoring softly next to the other. It didn't bother Jaehyun though he was just glad he was getting sleep.

The next few hours, Taeyong was awake again. He noticed the younger of them never left. He smiled softly and clung to the taller, like some sort of koala. Jaehyun smiled and stood up from the bed, holding the other up. "Time for dinner." he said, walking out of the room. He walked into the kitchen. "What did you guys make?" he asked, looking around at Doyoung, Taeil and Yuta. "Oh we made steak and some mac and cheese." Taeil replied, showing Jaehyun the food they made. "Alright, thank you." he smiled, grabbing two plates.

After they both ate, they were now sitting in the living room, watching some movie, that was sort of interesting but they weren't paying attention to it. Taeyong was just there, playing with Jaehyun's fingers. Jaehyun smiled fondly at the other, occasionally looking at the tv. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" Taeyong asked, in a soft tone. Jaehyun agreed. "of course, sunshine." Taeyong smiled and kissed the other's cheek. "thank you." he replied, smiling happily.
And so later that night, Jaehyun was all curled with his pretty omega, snoring softly.