12: VALENTINES DAY

It's about that time fellow wattpaders of the inter web!!!

You got it VALENTINES DAY!!!

The day where us single Pringles sit around and eat candy sent to ourselves while watching Dark Cupid!!!

No...just me...well now I feel awkward...

I posted this early to give you authors more time to write out before the actual day comes.

{+}{+}{+}

   Valentines Day is coming up and so far, everyone has a date or special someone except for her and a certain blonde. Marinette tries to find someone to hangout with but finds that everyone has plans which bums her out and still has yet to win Adrien's heart.

   Speaking of banana (I do the whip I do the banaenae I do the whip whip I do the banaenae...okay I'm done) he is running from his fans who all want to be his Valentines. What if he runs into a certain bluenette who helps hide him in her home until the craziness outside dies down? What if Adrien wonders why Marinette is home all alone on Valentines Day?

   What if Adrien wants to help her feel better and plan out doing some Valentines things (make cards, watch a movie, bake cookies).

{+}{+}{+}

I hope you guys like the idea!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! (Even if it isn't the day yet)