Password

So here we are, and it feels like everything all began with you and I want to continue by your side in everything I do. Deep in my heart, I know that every road will lead me back to your arms, the place I feel the most safe. There is only one thing left, that I want most in life my darling, I'll love you forever, will you be my wife?
Courtney Peppernell

"Babe wakey, wakey." I was half asleep but his breath made me shiver as he murmured endearments near my ear. He pulled me closer to his well built body and wrapped me gently inside his arms, my eyes were still close. I buried my face on his hairy chest and sniffed his alluring natural scent, napangiti ako. This cuddle moment will never gets old - my forever favorite.

"Bangon na." His manly but sweet voice was convincing but not enough to even open my eyes.

"5 minutes, sleepy pa." I groaned like a baby.

"Okay." He answered and I felt his damp lips planting small kisses on random parts of my face. Pinanggigigilan na naman po nya ako.

"Babe, I wanna sleep pa. Mamaya na ang landi." I heard him chuckle and he stopped on what he was doing. Naramdaman ko ang pagbangon nya sa kama.

Thirdy and I were together since College. Our relationship was private when we were students but made it public when we graduated. It was never easy for the both of us, as we continue to play in pro-league of our respective sports while working for our family businesses. Busy as a bee, but we made sure that we still have time for each other.

There were lots of ups and downs in our life but I am glad that Thirdy and I were surviving.

Today, we are celebrating our 8th Anniversary.

I am proud to say that Thirdy is the best boyfriend I've ever had. Well, as if I have a choice, he was my first and hopefully my last. And at the thought of it, my heart goes wild. Arg bakit ba kasi kilig pa din ako? Kainis!

The exhilaration that I felt was interrupted by a loud ring from Thirdy's phone. Agad kong iminulat ang aking mga mata kahit antok na antok pa ako. I glanced at the digital clock on the side table and it was just 4:45 in the morning. I immediately groped for his phone because it was so unusual for him to have an early call especially if work related, lalo na weekend pa. It might be an emergency. But as soon as I grabbed the phone, the call ended.

I sighed as my languid eyes scanned the screen, the call was from unknown number. Napakunot naman ang noo ko, I was kinda wondering yet concerned for the anon caller. Pero bago ko pa man maibaba, the phone beeped, it was a text message from the same number.

+639*********
SURPRISE!
Shared it to drive.

It beeped again. Another notification displayed on the lock screen.

+639*********
Check it. Well, i love you too. 😉

My chinky eyes widened at agad akong napabangon. "I love you, too." I whispered, there was a lump in my throat and a strange feeling inside me. Bakit parang ang sakit?

My thumb was a bit shaky when I placed it in the home button. Napabuntong hininga ako, the phone cannot recognize my finger print so I tried to enter the password, pero error pa din.

Unti-unting namuo ang luha sa aking mga mata. "Putangina!" I mumbled as tears started to well up and soon I was weeping helplessly. Is he cheating on me?