Chapter 3

"Wake up sleepy head" I heard Clair's voice in my mind.

 I slowly opened my eyes and saw Clair watching me with that freaky smile which makes you think that she is a clown without make-up. "What do you want?" I mumbled to her while I turned my back at her, "I want you to wake up, the sleepover is moving to my house" she said.

"Come on" she started screaming in my ear, I put a pillow over my head wich she tried really hard to push and pull away.
 "Don't be a baby" she said while trying to move me away from my bed, "What time is it, anyway?" I asked her when she managed to pull me out of the bed and threw me down to the floor.

 "Almost 10" she said with an innocent smile.

I took a better look at her, she wasn't wearing her last night clothes and she had make up on . "You left?" I asked her, "Yep, but I came back for you. Now off the bed and pick some clothes to take with you. Weekend just started, baby" she screamed to me and left.

I slowly got out of the bed and went to my bathroom, I stared myself at the mirror. My eyes looked tired even though I had slept just fine last night. I was imagining Daniel was next to me holding me tight like he never wanted me to let go. I smiled at that thought, Daniel had helped me yesterday, he took my side and yelled at Stephanie, I mean who has the courage to yell at Stephanie. The girl is scary.

I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I washed every part of my body with slow movements, my mind was travelling on its own to other places. To Daniel, to Stephanie, to that meeting at the forest, to that special moment yesterday when I woke up and I saw him next to me, holding me. I felt so special in his arms, so good.

I shook my head and washed the shampoo out of my hair and body. What was I thinking, I mean yes i like Daniel, but lets face it. For him I am a loser, he probably helped me because he feels a little sorry for me. 

"What took you so long?" Clair asked me when I finally went downstairs, I found her at the kitchen eating our chocolate cake. "Sorry, I'm ready now" I told her while letting my bag on the floor and grabbing a glass of juice she had waiting for me.
"Thanks" I told her and drunk it all, "Easy there" she said, "I am not the one driving" I joked with her and we burst in loud laughters.

 "Come on lets go" she said and we  left my house and went to her car.

The way to her house was silent, I knew she wanted to ask me how I'm feeling, but she also knew me well enough not to ask right now. I've been through all those stuff many times before, but each moment is different and my tears keep falling down. 

I was once again lost in thought and didn't realize that we were outside her house. "Ready for a wild sleepover?" she asked me and I just nodded smiling. Clair was always the fun girl type, the only thing she wants is to have fun and that is enough for her.

"We are going to do so many things this weekend" she started saying, she was talking about what she had in mind and I was simply smiling at her, I took my bag from the back seat and we both got into the house. 

The TV was on,  I naturally guessed either her parents or her brother was there, but I really doubted her brother was in the house. You see her brother is a player, he has lots of girls and he likes to go out a lot whether it is to flirt his time away or spend time with "the guys".

I was so surprised when we went to the living room and found her brother and Daniel watching TV, "Why are you here?" Clair asked her brother clearly annoyed,  "Can't I just relax at my house?" he asked her, "Well,no so spill it" she said and took her serious look. "Mom and dad are out for the weekend, Daniel will sleepover. Any other questions?" he said.