16; distractions

-Would you do one where alex is filming a video and george is out of view of the camera sucking him off

for tumblr anon x

def dont have an idea for a part 2, absolutely not so dont u dare ask for a part 2 (but actually do, this is reverse psychology im doing here)

————————

Alex hates this nervous feeling he has swimming in his stomach. He knows it's purely from the anticipation and the competitive side of him insisting on not losing this weird bet. He doesn't want to be made a fool of. He feels sick and impatient at the same time.

He distracts himself with setting up the recording equipment; it always takes longer than usual to set it up in the kitchen, and if he goes about it purposely slow for the sake of delaying this entire situation, then nobody needs to know. George doesn't need to know.

"Did we have t'do this in the kitchen?" Alex asks the other man on the sofa. "I mean – hygiene, George."

George scoffs and doesn't even look up from his phone. "Nothing is going anywhere," He reasons simply, "And it's not like there's any food out. You're just–whipping it out for a bit."

Alex grimaces and untangles his laptop charger wire so it can reach from the extension cord to the counter. "Please don't say I'm 'whipping it out'."

"Fine," George looks up and grins at him. "I'm gonna suck your cock in the kitchen."

"George," Alex huffs, cheeks staining red from embarrassment.

"What?" The other man cackles, making his way other to the kitchen. "It's not like I haven't done it before."

"You just–" Alex sucks in a breathe and double-checks his recording software so he doesn't have to face George's smirk. "You don't have to say it like that, though."

"Might as well be blunt about it, Alex." George shrugs. He reaches over the back of the sofa for a cushion. "I didn't know you were shy, mate." He teases, and Alex feels the warmth on his face deepen.

It's not that he's shy at all, only a little bit embarrassed. Not that anybody can strictly blame him when George has a mouth like that.

They're not–It's not anything official between them. Alex stopped seeing other people months ago, after George had stumbled into his room at three in the morning and let words just spill from him, something about being frustrated twenty-four-seven thanks to Alex and 'how fit he is'. He doesn't know if George sees anybody – and Alex doesn't want to think about if he cares or not, if George is.

"You might need to do another take after this," George whispers to him a bit too close, eyes flicking down to his lips for a second so brief that Alex almost missed it. They don't kiss. They just don't, no matter how much Alex would potentially like to.

"Would it be worth it?" Alex asks.

George smirks and drops the cushion onto the floor, kneeling down onto it and looking up at him almost expectantly. "Would you like to find out?" He asks back.

Alex swallows heavily and presses record. He would move to adjust the camera, but he can cut anything indecent out in editing, if he does somehow use this recording. He doesn't think he could move away from George now if he tried.

He starts with his usual intro, making George stifle a snicker, and continues with the script he has open on his laptop. All the gags he's included has been kept light and to be done intentionally in editing for the sake of ease – Alex would rather not have to try and do physical jokes while knowing he's about to get blown by his roommate.