I hope this works out

~Pidge's POV~

After rocking Keith back and forth he fell asleep. I set him back down and faced Hunk and Shiro.

"So what now?"

"We investigate to see what turned them into babies"

"Let's go get Coran and Allura to check out the training room"

After getting Allura and Coran we went to check out the training room. Coran started to check the cameras.

"I found it"!

"What is is Coran"?

"Well they got sucked up into this cube which is made to be a bonding exercise, basically it shows you each others past/memories. It only happens when it can sense someones sadness of their past"

"Probably Keith the edgy boy lost his dad when he was young. Lance has like the perfect family anyone would want"

"Actually from lances face he seemed to be the one the cube picked up."

"Hunk you're the closes to him do you know  anything about his past"

"I know he had some dad issues other then that no"

"What if lances family's not so great as we thought"...

That thought stayed in all our minds. How well do we really know lance?...

"Well They will eventually turn back to normal but for now they're be babies"

~Shiro's POV~

"Okay how about Hunk makes them food and feeds them, Coran bathe them, Pidge play with them, Allura to provide them with baby things, and I'll make them go to sleep."

"Sound like a plan"

Then we all headed off in our own directions.

I hope this works out.

A/N- I feel like this was short, was it short? I'll try to make it longer next time.

255 (Minus A/N at the end)
(Not edited)