Wanna cry in peace, wanna be fluttered with love

Author's Note:

Title came from Hobi's 'Day Dream' and some line from the summary is from 'Outro: Tears'
Do not read if you easily get triggered with suicide.
Sorry for the excessive spaces, do not have the time to fix it.

-

"Jimin..."

Silence.

And that makes him even more mad.

"I heard you passed the audition. Both of you."

"Why? Do you really think that we're going to fail?"

"No.. That's..." he started but never seems to find the word to finish what he wanted to say.

"Can't even congratulate us? You know, Tae is so angry with you until now."

"I know, I called him multiple times but he never answer."

His voice sounds too sad. But he's hurt, too.

He never thought that he will say such things to them.

"He does not want to talk to you."

"I..."

Is it too hard to say sorry?

"You know what, this is bullshit. Let's end this and never call me again."

He doesn't respond.

So he ended the call.

-

"That was a wonderful performance, boys! As what was expected from you." Their manager, Hoseok, proudly tells them.

"Thank you." Namjoon immediately tells him and the rest of the member do the same.

"The fans were so happy." Jimin says.

"This will be our last performance before we take our break." Said Yoongi.

"Will it be a one month break before we proceed for our comeback preparation?" Taehyung asked them.

"I guess, but we'll going write our song first before preparing for the other stuff so most likely our break gonna be one to two months." Yoongi explained.

"Is that confirmed, Hobi-hyung?" Namjoon inquires.

"Not really, we will finalize it tomorrow."

"I'm tired." Taehyung says while stretching his arms. "..and sleepy."

"Let's go now so you can rest."

"Perfect." Yoongi said which makes them laugh.

-

Taehyung tries to sleep.

Yes, he is tired. But now that he's resting to his room, falling asleep seems to be too hard for him.

So his mind slowly wanders.

He's currently a part of one of the biggest groups of this generation—Beyond the Scene. With their leader, Namjoon, and the rest which are Jimin and Yoongi.

There are times before wherein he always think that he will not gonna make it. But here he is now. At the top of the food chain.

After he passed the audition with Jimin, his childhood friend, he gives his best with everything that he does. He cannot avail to lose the opportunity. Every week, one by one, someone goes home. And he doesn't want to go home.